Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Pole kills the Chad that cucked him and ropes in front of the toilet

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★

she will probably find another chad to replace them both in half a month

And she still catered to chad.

Fucking brutal.

Her screamings are unbearable.

:yes:Dumb cuck shouldve shot her. This also proves my theory that foids dont feel fear when they should and lack self awareness, crazed dude is waving and shooting a gun and she stands in front of it casually.

He should have killed the foid on Mortal Kombat as well

This also proves my theory that foids dont feel fear when they should and lack self awareness, crazed dude is waving and shooting a gun and she stands in front of it casually.
niggers do that too

the cuck is now the chad what a sad irony

Killed the guy and not the chick, and then killed himself :feelsseriously:

What a faggot, good riddance

it's like she doesn't even care about the guy who paid for her shit. what a piece of feminist shit

:yes:Dumb cuck shouldve shot her. This also proves my theory that foids dont feel fear when they should and lack self awareness, crazed dude is waving and shooting a gun and she stands in front of it casually.

I think it's just a hard thing for outside observers to empathize with and to rationalize, especially if they're incel.
He probably loves her to the point where the murderous rage only covers the men that she's sleeping with, not her.
Something like this will never make sense if you're not that guy.

I think it's just a hard thing for outside observers to empathize with and to rationalize, especially if they're incel.
He probably loves her to the point where the murderous rage only covers the men that she's sleeping with, not her.
Something like this will never make sense if you're not that guy.
He's a simp faggot.

Cucked for not killing the foid

Most are too pussy to actually kill anybody, much less men that are stronger than them.
Ok? He shot him with a gun. Why are you sticking up for him? He was a retard. If you manage to get a GF someday you deserve to be murdered by her ex-BF?

0nv1uhfffpg51

He should've brought hER with him

Ok? He shot him with a gun. Why are you sticking up for him? He was a retard. If you manage to get a GF someday you deserve to be murdered by her ex-BF?
I find the video funny and I like being contrarian

I find the video funny and I like being contrarian
It might be funny if he killed the chick but he killed a guy that didn't do anything wrong. Unless there's backstory of him deliberately antagonizing the guy.

Even when dead the Chad looks alot taller than the guy who got cucked.

fuck man. SHould have blown the woman's brain out. Kill that walking piece of trash. That women shouldn't live anymore.

if he killed the chick but he killed a guy that didn't do anything wrong
You are solving the actual problem but are still causing some distress to the guy and people around her.
If the shooter commits to making sure that no wrong person is affected by this, then it would be best to just move on.
If he thinks that everyone must pay then he must get at least both the Chad and the hole.

Imagine killing yourself just so that toilet can turn her back WITHIN A SECOND against you and instantly going to Chad

lmao nice vid

Such an interesting case of human emotion. She screams for Chad being dead, frantically paces back and forth between the gunman and dead Chad. Worrying for HERSELF and then proceeds to completely ignore the heartbroken guy who's just realised what he's done as he blows his brain out with no reaction from the foid. Who simply falls to her knees for casual fuck Chad, as a widow would to her fallen husband.

And she still goes to Chad when both are lying on the ground dead.

Can someone remind me why we gave women sexual autonomy again?

It's pity he roped

Sounds like she needs to work on her personality. Sorry sweetie, you're not entitled to a boyfriend. No wonder why she's single.

Better video upload

He’s still a cuck for not killing the woman. What if the dude didn’t even know?

Another reupload

Yeah, she'll forget about these two easily and move on, but use up this incident for every drop of attention and sympathy that she can get out of it.

And she still catered to chad.

Fucking brutal.
Tells you all you need to know about women.

:yes:Dumb cuck shouldve shot her.

He's a simp faggot.
Cucked for not killing the foid
Tbh.

>kill the guy who did nothing wrong
>leave the foid who actually cheated and betrayed him unharmed
Glad this simp is dead tbqh

He probably killed himself expecting she was gonna jump to his side... What a miserable way to go.

Well... there WAS a time when adultery was punishable by death lol.

This is the extreme endgame of being a simp. Two men are dead over one stinky box.

Probably more like days. Also what a retard on killing himself as if some toilet is capable of love or compassion. Killing yourself over a woman will never bug them if anything it might give them a thrill knowing a man cared enough to die.

Im Polish she keeps saying "Pomocy" (Help me) and she also says "Konrad" (Chad's name)

Some guys are giant retards. Kill the chad who cucked you, but not the whore.