Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Police appeal to find on-the-run burglar wins him army of swooning female fans (but he's no Jeremy Meeks)

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★

Very masculine face with good skull structure. That + dark triad pill = giga chad

Subhuman eye symmetry, differing eye shapes, crooked nose, slightly receding hairline, etc.

Being white, blue eyed, and having masculine facial jaw make women lust for him. @tehgymcel420 it’s over

I hate this Jew/nigger planet so much. Why the fuck would a man so handsome get into a life of criminality?

I hate this Jew/nigger planet so much. Why the fuck would a man so handsome get into a life of criminality?
Meeks life story. He’s very intelligent and well-mannered. Didnt let fame get to his head. Outspoken and very much against the system.
More of an activist than a skirt chaser.

Even thugmaxxing is pointless with irl thug chad like that.

he looks my stepdad....

And people will say that you just need more showers to reach his level of slaying.