Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Polish government think we need to import more people like this

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-

@wereq @Chudpreet @dziki_dzik @PolskiKartofel

Funniest shit he does not care at all

Time and time again they make it clear that their sexually starved beggar DNA is incompatible with the civilized world.

That being said, I didn’t bother to deeply look into the immigration reforms Poland wants to put in place. Are they just taking these creatures in as work visa slaves or actually planning to import them for the long-term?

Poles must just kill that filthy cockroach

NEW Polish Government wants Poland to look more like Londinistan

Liberal schizoids are really sick in the head when they think that such shitskin filth can live side by side with white people.

Fucking hell, he has zero self awareness

Last edited:
Liberal schizoids are really sick in the head when they think that such shitskin filth can live side by side with white people.
Third world males literally turn into King Kong at the sight of a white female, no wonder rape etc. skyrockets when you let them in. No matter how much they try to deny it, progressives KNOW this. They continue to import these “people” because of their cuck fetish

Russia needs to conquer Poland.

need more low inhib deathniks like this to terrorize foids, it's the least they deserve.

That is the most English town looking street
Maybe because I'm middle class but I didn't have this now or growing up

I guess live in shit areas means you get shit people

Filthy streetshitting monkey

from the glory days of winged hussars to this. where is the man in that picture? why didn't he beat that shitskin into a coma?

need more low inhib deathniks like this to terrorize foids, it's the least they deserve.
doesn't matter as they get immediately arrested and it just makes their whole race look bad because of the normgroid hivemind

Curries' level of lowinhib will always amaze me

doesn't matter as they get immediately arrested and it just makes their whole race look bad because of the normgroid hivemind
the state is becoming more cucked i hope we get to a point where paki child rapists are let out same week as a normal thing

What the fuck is that music?

They’re doing a lot more than thinking about it

Fuck the Polish government

They don't import the best

I can't think of a worse immigrant group than Pakis. Even Congolese are preferable.

Need to reboot Auschwitz and gas these rodents

Time and time again they make it clear that their sexually starved beggar DNA is incompatible with the civilized world.
:blackpill::bigbrain:

That being said, I didn’t bother to deeply look into the immigration reforms Poland wants to put in place. Are they just taking these creatures in as work visa slaves or actually planning to import them for the long-term?
It's always for wage slavery. The kikes and their feminist, globohomo agenda has plummeted their birth rates to the point where there aren't enough teenagers and university students being born in their local popuation to be doing the dead-end, shit-tier (literally sometimes e.g., janitor) corporate slave jobs, so the corpos absolutely NEED to import third world slaves to keep the economy afloat i.e., keep their profits consistently rolling in. If there aren't pajeets driving for Uber and taking your fast food orders, big businesses lose big money.

It's always for wage slavery. The kikes and their feminist, globohomo agenda has plummeted their birth rates to the point where there aren't enough teenagers and university students being born in their local popuation to be doing the dead-end, shit-tier (literally sometimes e.g., janitor) corporate slave jobs, so the corpos absolutely NEED to import third world slaves to keep the economy afloat i.e., keep their profits consistently rolling in. If there aren't pajeets driving for Uber and taking your fast food orders, big businesses lose big money.
I'm aware, my question was more so if they're being imported permanently with plans to eventually naturalize them or if they're to be sent back once their purpose is served

I'm aware, my question was more so if they're being imported permanently with plans to eventually naturalize them or if they're to be sent back once their purpose is served
Good question. I have no idea. I would think that most of the temporary student visas will never be given permanent residency, and they will add red tape and backlog their applications to the point where they have to reapply for multiple student visas, at which point they probably won't be needed as permanent residents because of the constant influx of other slaves.

I'd love to bug the backroom meetings of these politicians and know the details, but we're aware of the big picture anyway, so the details are mostly irrevelant.

@turbocuckcel_7000

Poland has 37 million people but very low birthrate. I read last year the government of Poland plans to begin importing 400,000 ethnics a year.

Maybe because I'm middle class but I didn't have this now or growing up

I guess live in shit areas means you get shit people
Shit areas should get cleaned out. The government doesnt give a fuck about them, so just making bonehead culture become famous again, could save this subhuman virus spreading.

Wincyj ciapaków
Nasze p0lki wytrzymajo

JFL imagine minding your own business and you see a guy just jacking it in your window and looking at you like a monkey in heat

Whitecels do you like him for being low inhib or hate him for behaving like that

Poland has 37 million people but very low birthrate. I read last year the government of Poland plans to begin importing 400,000 ethnics a year.
Will never happen because poles will revolt

What are you barking about niggers
As if a huge portions of polish men are not incel rejects themselves

As if a huge portions of polish men are not incel rejects themselve
white men can control their impulses and are used to the sight of white women unlike the deprived shitskins

white men can control their impulses and are used to the sight of white women unlike the deprived shitskins
So white men are good little castrated cucks
Courageous defending the rights od women to fuck chad as therer country goes down the toilet

We shitskins are not deprived we just give zero shits about women especially privileged whire women

Last edited:
So white men are good little castrated cucks
Courageous defending the rights od women to fuck chad as therer country goes down the toilet

We shitskins are not deprived we just give zero shits about women especially privileged whire women
Not all shitskins act like that in front of white foids, sandniggers behead them instead :feelshaha::feelsthink:
I'm not saying what the pajeet in op did was morally wrong, he just made the white foid he masturbated in front of feel like a walking goddess (this is the reason why white foids visit ethnic countries: to be worshipped).