Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Poll: Should we bar incels from the forum from participating in documentaries or other media?

Should we bar incels from the forum from participating in documentaries or other media?

• Yes

Votes: 109 60.9%
  • No

Votes: 70 39.1%

• Total voters
Should guide them instead perhaps. A lot of us are familiar with the cheap and dirty tactics that these bastards pull. Maybe an info page or something to educate people on certain aspects of participating in one of these things.

No, how would the forum grow then?
We would die out.
We need to grow larger, this forum is insanely small compared to the amount of incels out there in the world.
The blackpill needs to be spread.

Should guide them instead perhaps. A lot of us are familiar with the cheap and dirty tactics that these bastards pull. Maybe an info page or something to educate people on certain aspects of participating in one of these things.
agree 100%

how would that work? :feelshmm:

No, how would the forum grow then?
We would die out.
We need to grow larger, this forum is insanely small compared to the amount of incels out there in the world.
The blackpill needs to be spread.
really how big is it?

I think true blackpillers don't care about attention or fame

really how big is it?
This site has just over 22k registered members. Many are inactive or dont post, others aren't even incels. The are millions upon millions of incels in the world. This site makes up less than 0.1% of incels the world over

They should be allowed to, but only if they wear a rubber clown mask with a curly rainbow-fro wig.

And they must also loudly cuss in the standard turrets way, with lots of "fuck you" and grunts...

And for a fidget toy they must bring a novelty pocket knife that looks crusty.

They must also get paid 10,000 an hour and not be edited in any way. And post their full interview here.

Then, ban them for a week for being a snitchcel.
Based.

We're not the incel police. What we should do is strongly discourage it and dissociate with anyone who does.

Talking to media is like talking to law enforcement. Never do either without a lawyer present. That being said, I voted "Yes" purely on the basis that those who speak to media are never the people that actually need to speak to media. We have to remember that media has an agenda and they have total control over the final product. This board should have a group of cels that act as our part time PR department and are the only ones allowed to speak to media.

I would love to be featured in a documentary.

I need daddies approval before talking to strangers :c

No. It might get the story out there.

I don't think blanket bans are good things in general. It makes a huge difference what they say.

If I go on a doco or get interviewed for a magazine article, and I bring the incel community further into disrepute making claims like Hitler Was Right annihilate the jews, women are just toilets and shouldn't have rights, niggers are farm equipment, @Master and @Fat Link showed me their dungeon where they make CP, then that's actively making trouble for everyone else here and that should be a banning offense.

If I went on a doco and they represented me as the "less shocking but more real face of inceldom" as I do my job, mentor young grads, host my little niece's birthday party with pony rides for the little kids in my back paddock, and offer a few wholesome whitepilled comments about how I'll always be a bit sad certain things didn't work out for me but I'm doing my best to leave the world better than I found it... who knows? That might even be a small net good for incels' public rep?

I don't think blanket bans are good things in general. It makes a huge difference what they say.

If I go on a doco or get interviewed for a magazine article, and I bring the incel community further into disrepute making claims like Hitler Was Right annihilate the jews, women are just toilets and shouldn't have rights, niggers are farm equipment, @Master and @Fat Link showed me their dungeon where they make CP, then that's actively making trouble for everyone else here and that should be a banning offense.

If I went on a doco and they represented me as the "less shocking but more real face of inceldom" as I do my job, mentor young grads, host my little niece's birthday party with pony rides for the little kids in my back paddock, and offer a few wholesome whitepilled comments about how I'll always be a bit sad certain things didn't work out for me but I'm doing my best to leave the world better than I found it... who knows? That might even be a small net good for incels' public rep?
That will only lead to…

”The incel only agreed to do the interview if we portrayed him in a positive light. Viewer discretion is advised”.

You know or SHOULD know how these msm scumbags operate by now.

We will NEVER get a fair or accurate portrayal so long as these Marxist/Leninist/Zionists are in charge.

Total media blackout is the way forward unless someone from the community decides to make their own honest documentary about us and has @Master view it before uploading it on Rumble, Hulu, Youtube or wherever.

That will only lead to…

”The incel only agreed to do the interview if we portrayed him in a positive light. Viewer discretion is advised”.

We will NEVER get a fair or accurate portrayal so long as these Marxist/Leninist/Zionists are in charge.

Total media blackout is the way forward unless someone from the community decides to make their own honest documentary about us and has @Master view it before uploading it on Rumble, Hulu, Youtube or wherever.
I realize the likelihood of incels getting a fair hearing or positive representation is low.

A vacuum of original source material doesn't seem to stop soys from interviewing their own keyboards about the incel menace and publishing the results any time they feel like it.

But to spin someone's words, first you have to show somebody's words. And then there is always the chance that critical faculty in the audience will see the difference between the spin and the reality. (Although my faith in the general public's ability to think took a huge nose dive with the covid plandemic.)

That will only lead to…

What people need to do is make sure that any MSM people do it on their terms. Not the MSMs. I pretty much fob off all the requests I get because they never are willing to match my terms. This is something everyone should hold. You'll also instantly weed out bad actors with shitty intents.

One thing that should be allowed is the ability to record and own your own copy of an interview. This is the bare minimum. If they wont agree to this, don't talk to them. The reason most of them don't allow this is because they know that any edits they make to portray you differently will go down the drain when you upload the full interview that shits on their jump cuts that most of the general public, with no knowledge of how docs work and are made, end up missing/overlooking and just take at face value.

I would definitely like some more good content to come out from the community. But sadly the main pitfall of honest incel content that comes from incels themselves, is just that. No one gives a shit about incels' opinions or thoughts. We aren't people to them. For any real traction sadly, it would most likely have to be by someone who isn't an incel for anyone to even give it even the slightest chance.

What people need to do is make sure that any MSM people do it on their terms. Not the MSMs. I pretty much fob off all the requests I get because they never are willing to match my terms. This is something everyone should hold. You'll also instantly weed out bad actors with shitty intents.

One thing that should be allowed is the ability to record and own your own copy of an interview. This is the bare minimum. If they wont agree to this, don't talk to them. The reason most of them don't allow this is because they know that any edits they make to portray you differently will go down the drain when you upload the full interview that shits on their jump cuts that most of the general public, with no knowledge of how docs work and are made, end up missing/overlooking and just take at face value.

I would definitely like some more good content to come out from the community. But sadly the main pitfall of honest incel content that comes from incels themselves, is just that. No one gives a shit about incels' opinions or thoughts. We aren't people to them. For any real traction sadly, it would most likely have to be by someone who isn't an incel for anyone to even give it even the slightest chance.
I did that with the bbc documentary crew they did not like me.

Hey all,

I've been thinking about whether forum members should be allowed to participate in documentaries or other media. It's an interesting topic, and I'm curious to hear your thoughts. Should we have rules that prevent forum members from taking part in such activities?

Pros of Barring Forum Members from Participating:

• By preventing forum members from participating in media, we can help protect their privacy better. There are some members might not want their online persona to be associated with their real-life identity, and participating in documentaries or other media might compromise that.
  • Documentaries and media often involve editing and selective portrayal, which will most often lead to misrepresentation of forum members words. Barring participation could prevent this risk of misinterpretation.
  • By not allowing forum members to participate in media, potential conflicts or disagreements arising from their appearances can be avoided. This could help keep the forum's focus on its primary purpose. This rule would also apply to staff members.
Cons of Barring Forum Members from Participating:

• Banning forum members from participating in media might be seen as a form of censorship, limiting their freedom of expression and choice.
  • Participating in documentaries or media could offer forum members opportunities to share their expertise and insights with a larger audience. This exposure might benefit both the individual and the forum's reputation.
What are your thoughts? Should we prevent forum members from participating in documentaries or other media? Or should we allow them the freedom to represent themselves and the forum in external platforms? Share your opinions in the poll.
  • Documentaries and media often involve editing and selective portrayal, which will most often lead to misrepresentation of forum members words. Barring participation could prevent this risk of misinterpretation.
Is always going to be the right answer

If you go onto a "documentary" BY DEFINITION THEY CONTROL THE NARRATIVE, which 99% of the time is anti incel, YOUR BEING SET UP TO LOOK BAD, THATS IT.

They will simply edit any footage to take the cheapest shots and conform to the narrative.

The only way you use the media , IS YOU MAKE SET UP AND RELEASE YOUR OWN DOCUMENTARY, FROM THE START OF PRODUCTION TO THE VERY FINAL CUT, THEN RELEASE IT.

I did that with the bbc documentary crew they did not like me.
They handles all of that shit poorly tbh Richard. They cut out anything meaningful, from myself too.

I don't know what barring means but anybody can do an interview anonimously i think .

after the cuckesarj incident yes bar people from it

Is always going to be the right answer

If you go onto a "documentary" BY DEFINITION THEY CONTROL THE NARRATIVE, which 99% of the time is anti incel, YOUR BEING SET UP TO LOOK BAD, THATS IT.

They will simply edit any footage to take the cheapest shots and conform to the narrative.

The only way you use the media , IS YOU MAKE SET UP AND RELEASE YOUR OWN DOCUMENTARY, FROM THE START OF PRODUCTION TO THE VERY FINAL CUT, THEN RELEASE IT.
This is why educating and informing members is important, but they're still free to make their bad choices.

Yes. Fuck the media

who here actually wants to participate in some stupid documentary that will paint us in a negative light anyway