Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poll: were all your highschool bullies chad, chadlite?

Poll: were all your highschool bullies chad, chadlite?

• Yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
S

SA incel life

Banned
-
if you type no-- what was the physical look of your bully(s)

there were no bullies in my schools
bullies are mostly american thing

most of them were normies trying to fit in by hitting the weak kid

Chads, Chadlites and normies. In middle school the lead bully was the most popular guy in my class, a thugmaxxed Chadlite. In the high school, a Chad bullied me the most. Then I switched schools and managed to avoid bullying, with an exception of a Chad who made fun of me a bit and fucked my oneitis.

No, bullies, tbh. Just some petty teasers who were mostly normies.

all of my bullies were chads,chadlite,vocal monkey niggers

They were heigh tier normie at the minimum. Any lower and I would beat them up or chat shit back so they stopped

also two femoids bullying me ngl

I was a bully. And i bullied good looking guys constantly.

I never got bullied

Had 2 bullies - first one was a very tall, very masculine Chad with a deep voice that was mega aggressive. The other one in hs was not as tall, but had a very Chadlite face ans was a rich kid.

They weren’t, because nobody bullied me. I would have injured them badly if they did. People saw my bloodlust and backed off. I was basically Hisoka from hunter x hunter.

I'm too socially retarded to even notice if I were bullied.

First was
White trash, big framed normie dude,
Second was
large frame,fat, white trash, borderline incel faced dude. He was good at fighting as he beat the shit out of a Mexican Chad in front of the whole school

Last edited:
All were normies. Some were high tier normies, but all were normies.

Most of my bullies were nerds. Prank callers and grade moggers. Special ed was a death sentence for any semblance of social life and reinforced their belief that I was retarded. Football chads are actually fairly nice once you get over initial teasing. Nerds are relentless fuckers. Even in my 30s they are getting me kicked out of grad schools due to my anger issues which they trigger with subtle targeted instigation.

True to crocodile tear form they claim I'm the big ogre bully when they are constantly mocking my supposed lack of intelligence and self control. A nerd cries out as he stabs you

Last edited:
One was incel and the other was sort of chadlite but looked like a pill head at the same time. Mostly they bullied me because I lived in a trailer and they lived in mansions. Both are doing way better than me in life

there were no bullies in my schools
bullies are mostly american thing

I disagree. Where are you from? I'm from the Philippines and bullying is a common thing here.

Yes, there were even Tyrones, well most of my high school was black. I was sitting with my head on my desk, trying to catch a nap, eventually heard someone creeping beside me, and this fucking Tyrone has a bottle of lotion and tried to squirt it in my ear. Everybody, even the teacher laughed.

most of them were normies trying to fit in by hitting the weak kid
I only remember doing traditional bullying once and felt like shit and got bored of it quickly. I came back to 6th grade after being in "magnet" school. I was trying to fit back in with some old elementary school classmates and impress the new classmates from another elementary school. I ended up going to the principal's office. Seemed pointless in hindsight but don't have any regret. The "victim" probably has a job and a family now and I've gotten jack shit, had to go to psych ward in my teen prime, dropped out of HS, and been NEET most of my adult life. Talk about "karma" for just trying to follow the crowd.

Btw the niggers at magnet school were 10x bullies than I was. They gave me PTSD and stunted my middle school social development. Hated blacks since. Some black people I've met have softened me but I still see much of the race as demons. Fuck em

They were bullies at my school but the first time they tried it on me I brutally beat the crap out of them and kicked them hard when they were already down on the floor and then they never tried again.

Then I switched schools and managed to avoid bullying, with an exception of a Chad who made fun of me a bit and fucked my oneitis.
fucking brutal

I only remember doing traditional bullying once and felt like shit and got bored of it quickly. I came back to 6th grade after being in "magnet" school. I was trying to fit back in with some old elementary school classmates and impress the new classmates from another elementary school. I ended up going to the principal's office. Seemed pointless in hindsight but don't have any regret. The "victim" probably has a job and a family now and I've gotten jack shit, had to go to psych ward in my teen prime, dropped out of HS, and been NEET most of my adult life. Talk about "karma" for just trying to follow the crowd
Tbh.It wasn't the bullying that bothered me so much,it was other stuff.The bullying was kind of annoying and sometimes angering but that about it

All my middle school bullies managed to lose their virginity apart from one, the foids don't even say hi to me to this day

All my middle school bullies managed to lose their virginity apart from one, the foids don't even say hi to me to this day

One of the best parts of Breakfast Club. Bullies are often feeling obligated to maintain some alpha dominance. Jocks have some of the most demanding dads and abuse their kids. Their dads usually relive glory days through their sons. Shits fucked but very real if you have been around football players or military brats.

Since I am in the bottom 3-5% of males everyone was ngl

Most of my bullies were nerds. Prank callers and grade moggers. Special ed was a death sentence for any semblance of social life and reinforced their belief that I was retarded. Football chads are actually fairly nice once you get over initial teasing. Nerds are relentless fuckers. Even in my 30s they are getting me kicked out of grad schools due to my anger issues which they trigger with subtle targeted instigation.

True to crocodile tear form they claim I'm the big ogre bully when they are constantly mocking my supposed lack of intelligence and self control. A nerd cries out as he stabs you
very rare, i kinda bantered with this one proper muscle chad in my school but the rest of the chads and chadlites were straight up asshole and aggresive to me, they are physically stonger than you---what can you do? they have more physical power than you AND 10x your social power--- their freinds back them up, generally more popular, good at sport. the usual shit. I had five bullies-- the two blonds--short and tall chadlites, one tanned normie white guy and 2 niggers who were the usual vocal aggresive types, one was a tyrone (that i shit you no,appeared in a comercial on the TV,he is a model now) and the other nigger was a dark charasmatic popular aggresive nig , the bullies are always the chads,chadlites and niggers. bullies are always extroverted.

yes, every single one of them were among the highest smv males around the school.

My highschool had an insane genetics hierarchy. All the good looking males with deep set eyes and strong jaws got all the attentions and female attention. It was suicidefuel.

Two chads controlled my social group, with a couple normies in the middle of the hierarchy. Due to my deformed face, I was put on the bottom. They constantly reminded me how ugly I was. I fit in by making a mockery of myself.

JFL @ at mentalcels saying they never got bullied, fucking fakecel trash. All my bullies ranged from fat landwhales, to becky then Stacy. Brad, to Chadlite then finally Chad. Even some of the teachers had a go at my appearance but were way more subtle about it, everybody was relentless about my appearance

My highschool had an insane genetics hierarchy. All the good looking males with deep set eyes and strong jaws got all the attentions and female attention. It was suicidefuel.

Two chads controlled my social group, with a couple normies in the middle of the hierarchy. Due to my deformed face, I was put on the bottom. They constantly reminded me how ugly I was. I fit in by making a mockery of myself.
You don't live in California, do you?

Nah, most of the bullies in my school were subhumans.

Bullies were incel tier ugly, I mogged them

Mostly Normies. Chads are too busy banging upper 80% of foids to even bother with bullying a subhuman to prove how great they are.

Some were normie tier.

Chads, Chadlites and normies. In middle school the lead bully was the most popular guy in my class, a thugmaxxed Chadlite. In the high school, a Chad bullied me the most. Then I switched schools and managed to avoid bullying, with an exception of a Chad who made fun of me a bit and fucked my oneitis.
Yes, there were even Tyrones, well most of my high school was black. I was sitting with my head on my desk, trying to catch a nap, eventually heard someone creeping beside me, and this fucking Tyrone has a bottle of lotion and tried to squirt it in my ear. Everybody, even the teacher laughed.

I don't get it, why would you allow this to happen?

I can understand a 8~10 year old not knowing any better, but at fucking high school?? Are you incapable of feeling anger?

If someone (Chad or not) bullied me repeatedly I would stab them, which is probably the reason it never happened.
They were bullies at my school but the first time they tried it on me I brutally beat the crap out of them and kicked them hard when they were already down on the floor and then they never tried again.
Based and high T

Last edited:
“.” is what black foids say when they agree with something, usually after saying something that shames sub 5 men in their shitty twitter account

86F66279 F6A5 4723 9ED3 F6011624CFD6

YASS FELLOWCEL. PERIOD PERIOD

I don't get it, why would you allow this to happen?

I can understand a 8~10 year old not knowing any better, but at fucking high school?? Are you incapable of feeling anger?

If someone (Chad or not) bullied me repeatedly I would stab them, which is probably the reason it never happened.

Based and high T
In high school it wasn't classic physical bullying, just never endingly making fun of me, usually mild but disrespectful jokes. If I'd rage it would be like a kid throwing a tantrum, which is what I looked like compared to them as well. I'd obviously lose in a fight as well, and "I'd stab them" yeah sure you would buddy.

Also, I did try to stick up for myself verbally, but I have mild autism so that obviously wasn't very effective.