Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Poll] What's your current status?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date

What's your current status?

• Total voters
Currently I am on NEET. This is truly emasculating. While I get the bare minimum, females have a good workplace which they can drive to it and earn good money, while I rot at home.

Currently I am on NEET. This is truly emasculating. While I get the bare minimum, females have a good workplace which they can drive to it and earn good money, while I rot at home.

I’m in high school but I’m homeschooled. So technically I’m not a neet but I spend all day home so I feel like one.

I’m in high school but I’m homeschooled. So technically I’m not a neet but I spend all day home so I feel like one.
what's the reason for you being homeschooled? did you sperg out in class?:feelskek:

what's the reason for you being homeschooled? did you sperg out in class?:feelskek:
Depression and anxiety. I just couldn’t handle going there everyday and started skipping school so it was either that or get expelled.

I'm currently single and looking for love.

Student and I hate it. Possibly gonna become a wagecuck in the future to looksmaxx.

education technically although you’re not suppose to be in it. Exks dee @ adult credit recovery.
Basically me but homeschool is 6 hour credit recovery nap time

Didn't know so many students were here

neet but only temporarily

NEET as of right now.

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Neet, and it will stay that way for a while.

Finished wagecucking now back to student....
This pain is never ending.

after 80 min NEET , if i work in future will be a day labor or part time where is dick around the clock

As a wagecuck, I get mogged by a lot of people here since everything is better than being a low graduation wagecuck try hard.