Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [POLL] Who here has an actual medically recognised physical deformity?

Do you have a medically recognised physical deformity?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was recently diagnosed with slight retardation on top of it :feelsrope:

I'm just ugly, nothing else

Seriously?
Yes, makes:feelsbadman: sense why I stutter a lot in talking, I have a shitty pronunciation and I can't learn jack shit to defend myself

Yes, makes:feelsbadman: sense why I stutter a lot in talking, I have a shitty pronunciation and I can't learn jack shit to defend myself
What are your stats? You were born in 1988? Are you employed?

What are your stats?
Not wanting to doxxx myself a lot but I would say that I am an involuntary NEET parasite.
And I am older than '88, mind you.

Not wanting to doxxx myself a lot but I would say that I am an involuntary NEET parasite.
And I am older than '88, mind you.
I see, my condolences brother, may I ask tho, have you always been a NEET parasite or was there once a time when you had a career and a life?

have you always been a NEET parasite
sadly yes, it also doesn't help that in my shithole country not everyone can enter college, you must have a certain amount of either intelligence or money in order to be accepted even by public education

I do. But I can't talk about it because it would make it easy to identify me.

also circumcised dick to Jews and sand niggers :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Not really, but I do have a hole on the corner of my skull from a craniotomy. It's not bad, just an indentation you can only see when my hair is short. It was enough to get rejected by the military though.

Not physical but I have, generally mild but at times near-unmanageable, Tourette’s Syndrome.

[UWSL]Microcephaly, mental retardation, low qi, alzheimer's, dementia.[/UWSL]

I was born with several.

ARM

Dermoid

skin quality and eye area about the same, though I have good forward growth like chamberlain also, though I do have hair still. so perhaps I am just above my avi

WRONG, so WRONG. acne scars = dirt psl. please tell me good bones would save this face.

great, explains why I have wide frame and good jaw, still dirt psl though

A small one from a old fight and a really tiny one on my pinky

Google Stock Photos: