Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[POLL] Your positions on Israel-Palestine/Ukraine-Russia

IS-PS/UA-RU?

• Total voters
fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★
Title.
It's more interesting to ask it this way as opposed to pure binary choices.

Israel-Ukraine is the right way.
All meme bots in here should please leave our western countries and go to russia oder syria.
Want to see your dead ass there living for one month

Israel-Ukraine is the right way.
34227.jpg

Slava Ukraini and Hail Lolita Express

Isreal ukraine is the only sensible position.

Europe: Neutral (such a stupid war of similar countries with similar cultures)

Middle East: Palestine (Jews have caused me and many others a great deal of sufferings. Look at who's creating shit like tinder, chatGPT, feminism)

Im anti Palestine and anti Russia.

Jfl I'm the only israel russia. Rest everyone seems to be divided in two camps

Israel has no right to exist, so I support Palestine. Israel needs to be nuked into the sea.

I don’t care about Ukraine and Russia but the soys support Ukraine, so I’m team Russia

Israel has no right to exist, so I support Palestine. Israel needs to be nuked into the sea.

I don’t care about Ukraine and Russia but the soys support Ukraine, so I’m team Russia

Don't think I can predict how russian victory would affect my countries politics in the medium to long term wel enough to have a real preferance. In general, I would go Israel-Ukraine, but if losing in one of those battles would weaken the left's hegemony around the world enough to where it's forced to come back to its senses I would prioritize that.

I was for Russia around 2014 - 2020 until those churka lovers assassinated Tesak, I'm pro Rusich and pro Misantrophic Division (would say Azov but those guys cucked) though, maybe I'm biploar. Jews and muslims are both annoying so it's hard to pick.

I'm curious why would you support Israel?
There is actually no concrete reason to support either countries for me. I support Russia cuz Ukraine = globohomo EU NATO US influence, which I dislike for their hypocrisy and soy. I support Israel cuz every muslim supports Palestine and it just irks me the wrong way. I'm reminded that if some mudslime faggot starts slaughtering my family they'll support him too just becausr he's "one of them".

Ukraine and I don't really give a shit about Palestine or Israel.
I support Israel cuz every muslim supports Palestine and it just irks me the wrong way..
I don't support either but this is true, I hate seeing these sandniggers waving their palestine flag, these people wanna take over my country and I'm supposed to give a fuck that a bunch of jews did the same to them? But jews are more sneaky and they do all their anti-white shit behind your back so it's really a cointoss.

I hate all sides of both conflicts but I hate NATO more so, Palestine-Russia

fuck all of them tbh

Jfl I'm the only israel russia. Rest everyone seems to be divided in two camps
I also voted Israel-Russia. Both are based, IMO. Not 100% based (no country is), but certainly more based compared to the cucked West. On a personal level, I don't like Israelis, but I'd rather see them win than Palestinians and fanatical Muslims in general.

Title.
It's more interesting to ask it this way as opposed to pure binary choices.
My position is:
Kill all kikes
Kill all ruskies
Kill all sandniggers
Kill all jewkrainians

I support all incels from all sides.

I just want to see the world burn that's all

Middle East: Palestine (Jews have caused me and many others a great deal of sufferings. Look at who's creating shit like tinder, chatGPT, feminism)
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: JEW JEW HATE I HATE JEW I HATE JEWS :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ME STEPPING ON A NAIL! THEY CONTROLLED THE NAIL AND MY FEET, AND THE GRAVITY THAT MADE ME STEP ON. INHATE JEWS I HATE JEWS I HATE JEWS

Boring boring boring, fucking baseless whining. Jew hating cels are so fucking boring.

Shadowboxing faggots that don't even know you exist.

Why are voters visible?
:fbi: