Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Poor Parent Trait: Your mother got help for rent and food from churches.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Anytime we would run out of food or couldnt pay our bills we’d always have churches. My mother has went to every church in the city and outer city multiple times.

Even when we went homeless churches would help for hotels or let us stay in their out houses.

Some churches are greedy af though and take the offerings and pocket them or wont help a second time or the asshole landlord wont accept rent being paid by churches.

Last edited:
how would you react if you found out your mother sucked landlord dick to pay rent

how would you react if you found out your mother sucked landlord dick to pay rent
She aint like that. Plus she’s a fatass. No man would want that.

Anytime we would run out of food or couldnt pay our bills we’d always have churches. My mother has went to every church in the city and outer city multiple times.

Even when we went homeless churches would help for hotels or let us stay in their out houses.

Some churches are greedy af though and take the offerings and pocket them or wont help a second time or the landlord wont accept rent being paid by churches.
so brutal

whast your family's networth
Dont know half of my family but my mothers is 0 lmao, idk about my sisters. Probably a few thousand. Mine is higher though

Dont know half of my family but my mothers is 0 lmao, idk about my sisters. Probably a few thousand. Mine is higher though
are there any hot girls in your family I wanna betabuxx

are there any hot girls in your family I wanna betabuxx
Yeah some underage girls (cousins and nieces) a few of age and some old hags you fuckin pedo.

Yeah some underage girls (cousins and nieces) and some old hags you fuckin pedo.
would you let me betabuxx some of your young cousin if I can help support your family

would you let me betabuxx some of your young cousin if I can help support your family
I’m getting my own place plus i’m not close or care about any of my family.

We used food pantry boxes.