Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Poorcels are usually skinny because they can’t afford food

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Poorcels that can’t afford enough food to bulk should get compensation from the government food stamps takes too long to get and as a man you like won’t get it I’m tired of people telling what to eat to gain weight or how much eat but they don’t say anything about how to afford it you think the average wageslave can afford to eat fast food everyday to gain weight do you know how much money that is a week fast food is the quickest way to get in extra calories but it’s too expensive to buy everyday regular food has so little calories that you have to eat 5-8 meals a day to bulk which means you’ll run outta food faster which drives up your grocery bill this is why you don’t see millionaires struggling to gain weight because they can afford to spend hundreds of dollars a week on fast food a poorcel can’t or an average wageslave

Wow I never knew not eating enough food makes you skinny :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Wow I never knew not eating enough food makes you skinny :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Being poor and being skinny go hand and hand that’s my point millionaires don’t have this problem they eat 5000 calories if they wanted to I can’t

can you see your ribcage? :what:

Being poor and being skinny go hand and hand that’s my point millionaires don’t have this problem they eat 5000 calories if they wanted to I can’t

Drink heavy cream daily

I'm a Poorcel and I'm fast approaching landwhale status lol. 14 stone at 5'3 :feelskek:

Being skinny is a positive in this obese world of gluttony.

Could also start putting mayonnaise on everything you eat

Skinny means discipline and control over your body. Not many can do that.

Poorcels eat the shittiest food and are fatcels

Poorcels eat the shittiest food and are fatcels
Poorcels can barely afford food so they have to eat low calorie soy boy foods which keeps them at a subhuman weight

food stamps takes too long to get and as a man you like won’t get it I’m tired of people telling what to eat to gain weight or how much eat but they don’t say anything about how to afford it you think the average wageslave can afford to eat fast food everyday

Cheaper foods are highly-processed in the US.

When I was a gymcel I learned that protein powder is just dried yoghurt.

In medieval times most people only had bread. They were fine. I think.

You also 5'3
Yeah, for years I thought I was 5'4 but I was in hospital in July and the measured me and turns out I'm 5'3. As if things couldn't get any worse lol :feelskek:

Poorcels that can’t afford enough food to bulk should get compensation from the government food stamps takes too long to get and as a man you like won’t get it I’m tired of people telling what to eat to gain weight or how much eat but they don’t say anything about how to afford it you think the average wageslave can afford to eat fast food everyday to gain weight do you know how much money that is a week fast food is the quickest way to get in extra calories but it’s too expensive to buy everyday regular food has so little calories that you have to eat 5-8 meals a day to bulk which means you’ll run outta food faster which drives up your grocery bill this is why you don’t see millionaires struggling to gain weight because they can afford to spend hundreds of dollars a week on fast food a poorcel can’t or an average wageslave
Not really. Poor people usually eat low quality, high calorie, and low nutrient dense food like fast food. Although fast food seems to be getting expensive as well.

Not really. Poor people usually eat low quality, high calorie, and low nutrient dense food like fast food. Although fast food seems to be getting expensive as well.
A poorcel can’t afford to spend 100 dollars a week on fast food

A poorcel can’t afford to spend 100 dollars a week on fast food
Yeah, home cooking is cheaper. How much do you earn in a week? Food is one of the few places you do not want to cheap out on, cause it will cost you even more later in life.

Yeah, for years I thought I was 5'4 but I was in hospital in July and the measured me and turns out I'm 5'3. As if things couldn't get any worse lol :feelskek:
Im 5'3 as well. I know that fuckin pain man. Even the nurses were like ":((((" when measuring me

How poor?
I’ve never made more then 25k year in my life.
Yet I use to eat fast food at least 3 times week and pizza once a week.
This health food low carb crap is much more expensive then the junk food.

How poor?
I’ve never made more then 25k year in my life.
Yet I use to eat fast food at least 3 times week and pizza once a week.
This health food low carb crap is much more expensive then the junk food.
I mean eating fast food everyday

Poorcels that can’t afford enough food to bulk should get compensation from the government
I like that idea,there's reparations for slavery,reparations for toilets,where the fuck are the reparations for trucels?
That's the least scumciety can do,give me good food to cope instead of the shitty food i'm eating due to not being a wageslave cuck.

I like that idea,there's reparations for slavery,reparations for toilets,where the fuck are the reparations for trucels?
That's the least scumciety can do,give me good food to cope instead of the shitty food i'm eating due to not being a wageslave cuck.
Truecels shouldn’t have to participate in society