Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Possibility of explaining oneitis to my oneitis

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
I am now working on a new letter. It will be the longest yet by far. I will attempt to explain to my oneitis why she is my oneitis. I will endevour to impress upon her the degree to which I miss her and fear the permainent loss of the only chance at love that I have ever felt in my life. I will attempt to make her see the opportunity to end my despair, if only she would reply.

you're an elaborate troll

lol stfu already

Speech 100
Luck 0

he is playing 8d chess and using 1 trillion IQ psychological techniques to slay his oneitis
He using 50 IQ technique to get send straight to Tyrone living quarters.

thats cucked. Foids dont care if you long for them or any of that shit. Real life doesnt work like some young adult novel. If you follow through with this youre just gonna get tased or something

I’m at the point where I don’t care if this is trolling or not, this is gold!

id tell you to kill yourself to save you a lot of suffering but i feel like you'll do it after she doesn't reply

lol, you are delusional faggot, see you in jail when that whore makes a restraining order against you

hey, just curious, but can you link all the previous threads about your oneitis so i can read them in one handy spot?

thank you

My BPD oneitis said that when she is very old she will buy this weird bunker-sort of domicile deep in the Appalachian hills to isolate herself ( she sent me a pic when I relapsed 2 years ago and simped for her; should have saved it, it was awesome, like something out of " The Hills Have Eyes. " This is presumably after the hopeful early death of her bully redneck Chad husband. If I am alive and we are say in our 80s, both alone, would it be massively cucked to go visit her there strictly as old " companions? "...as in the whole sexual dynamic thing would be gone, we would just sit around listening to The Carter Family and drinking sassafras tea. I think I know the true blackpilled answer, so no need to say it. I truly feel for you if you are being serious, it's a very tough deal to live with and I can see struggling with it into senility. If you want to know the final outcome of being a lifelong cucked simp then check out George Jones's classic " He Stopped Loving Her Today. " I don't want to go into my coffin doing that shit and will try to stay strong and blackpilled, but wow it's a rough road.