Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Possible to learn c++ with a 87 IQ?

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Not for career reasons but as a hobby. Possible?

Attachments

• c9d261e95eb241b9378eef7ad8529961.gif
    c9d261e95eb241b9378eef7ad8529961.gif
    6.6 MB · Views: 11
No even 100 iq normies don't have clue about programming in any level languages nevermind such a low level abstracted language like c++ it's difficult as fuck to learn this gobbledegook shit

My brother in law is pretty high iq to me and he only does javascript programming in his job which is baby language in comparison

No even 100 iq normies don't have clue about programming in any level languages nevermind such a low level abstracted language like c++ it's difficult as fuck to learn this gobbledegook shit
Brutal. I'm going to at least try. I'll probably fail.

Brutal. I'm going to at least try. I'll probably fail.
If u become good u can make cheat for game and I will sell it to people and u make it then we become rich

Some American guy I knew he made loads of money from selling cheatz for dayz and arma 2 3 and pubg and shit

Yes. Only Assembly requires some brain power

if you have no experience with programming and you're 30+ then no. If you do it as a hobby at least. Where did you get your iq test from? If its one of those recognize patterns test then don't place too much trust on it.

Highly doubt it

No. I cant even learn c#. I can only write in React Native(Jacascript library).

OOP is too hard for me.

you seem like a high IQ person to me. You understand human nature just like me but I also suffer just like you to learn basic things normies can do with ease.

From my own experience since I also believe to be low IQ you probably won't succeed. Trauma takes an emotional toll on you and stunts your progress and learning capability in everything.

What's most difficult about it?
There are too many separate components, and you have to read them all at the same time. Its completely impossible for me. I can only focus on one component.

There are too many separate components, and you have to read them all at the same time. Its completely impossible for me. I can only focus on one component.
Brutal.

Programming languages aren't difficult to learn, they're difficult to use (which is the inverse of human languages)

Don’t forget the men in the yarn who found gravity and not newton. U can EAT IT

This is why the struggles of autistic men and autistic women should never be remotely compared.

Autistic men are treated like pariahs and mongrels and we have much higher suicide rates than the average due to the mistreatment we endure constantly while missing out most of our social developmental milestones and live hollow, empty and pointless existences while watching others develop and prosper.

You can learn a language but using it to do something like run a machine takes knoweldge of things like electronic circuit boards . I gues thats what c++ is used for. Why you wanna learn a language that only people who first an apprenticeship as electricians use? Or maybe they studied electronics at some technical school or uni.

You use a language to do programms related to what you are programming. Python for datascience or AI which first needs statistics. C# for microsoft stuff which first needs databases , algorithms and datastructures and finance math(low uni level stuff) etc etc etc

Thats why a language can become super boring and you will quit after 3 months. You need context. Its better to google programm a cocktail mixing machine and learn like that because then it becomes fun and you programm your things at home.

That test is kind of unreliable. I did it again but concentrated and took my time. No way I am genius level. But it is just pattern recognition anyway so not a proper test.

That test is kind of unreliable. I did it again but concentrated and took my time. No way I am genius level. But it is just pattern recognition anyway so not a proper test.

View attachment 1100900
You're not supposed to retake it. It says so on the instructions.

I have worked on software development for over 20 years and with an 87 IQ one can actually be a professional programmer.
There are libraries that deal with most of the complex stuff and when one can't come up with a solution just go to Stack Overflow and ask for help.
87 is above average in most of the Global South (except for a few places like China). Most people I worked with before NEETing were probably aroung the low 80's

I have worked on software development for over 20 years and with an 87 IQ one can actually be a professional programmer.
There are libraries that deal with most of the complex stuff and when one can't come up with a solution just go to Stack Overflow and ask for help.
87 is above average in most of the Global South (except for a few places like China). Most people I worked with before NEETing were probably aroung the low 80's
A lot of normies tend to be low iq as fuck but tend to find success in certain areas. Nt is law

Recommend to start with something simple to familiarize programming like Ruby i highly recommend Ruby cuz it's clean and easy to read. If you prefer python like normies do learn it.

A lot of normies tend to be low iq as fuck but tend to find success in certain areas. Nt is law
Yes. Most jobs are methodical and one just need to follow the instructions.
Most of programming jobs are related to insertion, retrieval and update of data. Very mechanical by nature.