Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Post all the stats you desire in your ideal sexbot android cutie gf

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★
I will start:
  1. Self cleaning(may require some occasional manual clean-up of course)
  2. Self-lubricating, lubrication levels adjustable
  3. At least semi-decent AI that can hold conversation and perform tasks in coitus
  4. User must be able to exert control over said AI, the robot cutie must have different modes such as; hesitant, horny, submissive, dirty-talker etc.
  5. Robot cutie must be built and programmed to serve all mainstream fetishes; must have its asshole available, must be able to lick balls efficiently, must be able to give footjobs, etc. etc.
  6. Its body should be able to bend every angle possible to a human female, if not more. Very little things aside from its master's imagination should limit the available sex positions.
  7. Robot cutie must be able to alter its appearance, at the whim of its owner; hair color, eye color, skin tone etc. ought to be modifiable with voice commands, to a lesser degree perhaps some other aspects of its body as well.
  8. "The skin" or whatever you call its coating must feel soft and resemble human tissue's physical properties to a significant degree(without pores or other lame shit I suppose).
  9. Its heat level should resemble a real human, hands must feel like a real female hand, only slightly cooler than a man's, its orifices must have similar temperatures to a real female, and I have no idea what those are :feelsrope:.Of course there should be some room of adjustment as well for its master's comfort.
  10. The AI should be smart enough that it can be entrusted some tasks, making itself useful outside of sexual purposes.
  11. Must be waterproof, durable to ESD, overall well-built with lots of though and care that its master deserves.
What do you think? Have I created the infallible, supreme sex toy? If it were to be real, can this be considered functionally superior to the real deal?

Last edited:
I just want it to look realistic, like this is how the normal female body looks like. It would be awesome if it had near human sentience

It would be awesome if it had near human sentience
On one hand I want this too, on the other hand if it was that intelligent, it would probably reject me like a human female:feelsbadman:

they are already here or could be breed we just need to change their brains understand

I will start:
  3. At least semi-decent AI that can hold conversation and perform tasks in coitus
  4. User must be able to exert control over said AI, the robot cutie must have different modes such as; hesitant, horny, submissive, dirty-talker etc.
  5. Robot cutie must be built and programmed to serve all mainstream fetishes; must have its asshole available, must be able to lick balls efficiently, must be able to give footjobs, etc. etc.
  6. Its body should be able to bend every angle possible to a human female, if not more. Very little things alongside its master's imagination should limit the available sex positions.
  7. Robot cutie must be able to alter its appearance, at the whim of its owner; hair color, eye color, skin tone etc. ought to be modifiable with voice commands, to a lesser degree perhaps some other aspects of its body as well.
  8. "The skin" or whatever you call its coating must feel soft and resemble human tissue's physical properties to a significant degree(without pores or other lame shit I suppose).
  9. Its heat level should resemble a real human, hands must feel like a real female hand, only slightly cooler than a man's, its orifices must have similar temperatures to a real female, and I have no idea what those are :feelsrope:.Of course there should be some room of adjustment as well for its master's comfort.
  10. The AI should be smart enough that it can be entrusted some tasks, making itself useful outside of sexual purposes.
  11. Must be waterproof, durable to ESD, overall well-built with lots of though and care that its master deserves.
What do you think? Have I created the infallible, supreme sex toy? If it were to be real, can this be considered functionally superior to the real deal?

Add being able to tittyfuck, grind, give felatio, assjobs and other non-penetrating sexual services.

It should have new features like a pulsating pussy, elasticized anus. non-drip semen collecting tray, built in realistic orgasm scream, various blowjob settings. Then I'll be all good to go.

I would add this to the list:

12. Attachable pads so I can rest my feet on her back when she's on all fours and I'm chilling on my couch.

13. Cocktail shaker attached to her head so I can shake my margaritas while she's sucking my dick.

14. Meat grinder installed in her asshole (since I won't be using that one for sex)

15. Power generation system installed in her pussy :feelsthink:

With that said, you should know there's already a sexdoll equipped with the most advanced technology in the market that can fulfill all of your desires and perform all of the tasks you mentioned. But unfortunately for you and luckily for me, it's only available in latin america:

View: https://youtu.be/AAiHVt4l8xk

I can't wait for w*men to be replaced by robots.

I will start:
  6. Its body should be able to bend every angle possible to a human female, if not more. Very little things aside from its master's imagination should limit the available sex positions.
This + sits on your lap while you're sleeping and wakes you up by saying okite kudasai onii-chan until you wake up and then sucks your cock

Imagine how fucking mad foids would get if there were robots like this, their entire lives would go from the easymode braindead life to ultrahard in a few years time.