Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post brutal blackpill anecdotes

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]God I relate to this SO much it's crazy.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I started to notice this when my friends and I were in our late teens/ early twenties. The disparity was so shocking that it honestly destroyed me psychologically - it took me YEARS to climb out of that pit of despair and utter confusion.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]In my situation there was no question that their height was the critical factor; these guys and I essentially had the same interests, lifestyle, and social status, but the way women responded to them and the way people treated them in general was night and day different.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Most of them didn't work at all, neglected going to college or working towards skill development, lived at home well into their late 20s (while not really contributing or treating their parents with respect), and were generally not "model citizens" - this was in an upper-middle class neighborhood. We'd just hang out at their houses, while a steady stream of attractive, REALLY kinky girls would make all the effort to show up and hook up with them. These same girls would constantly put me down for my small size or almost anything about my character or interests, such as playing video games, yet whenever they'd hang out with these guys it would just be the girl laying on the bed waiting for the dude to finish playing Warcraft or something.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]As this type of stuff continued to happen, I was slowly marginalized within the group and increasingly teased and humiliated by my friends. I also noticed that the girls would tolerate any level of opinionated, questionable, or "inappropriate" discussion from my taller friends, but I alone was not allowed to express my feelings or opinions - it was as if being short made me less of a person in their eyes. In today's terms it would have been like a bunch of guys openly and non-ironically praising Trump in front of a group of pretty liberal girls, but the girls only bash on the short guy while hooking up with the rest. (This is perhaps the most brutal but important red pill that one can swallow).[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I'll never forget the incident that "broke me". We were all hanging out at a pizzeria, and it was several of my buddies and a few girls, and everyone but me seemed to be naturally getting along and included. I was a year or two into college, and was working part time while living at home. My tallest buddy, who by this point was a college drop out, dressed like a hipster hobo, hooked on drugs, and still living at home, sat at the table picking filthy hairs out of his scraggly beard and piling them up on the table in front of us.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]It was a hilarious sight, but no one seemed to care. Then, out of the blue, one of the girls started mercilessly ripping on me, for anything and everything, including still living with my parents while commuting to college. I sat there looking at a pile of beard hairs on the table, and realized something was profoundly wrong and I'd have to really figure myself and my situation out.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Since that moment, I've been doing just that and have put up with some heinously unfair bullshit since. Its been a tough, often lonely struggle, but it is my struggle and mine alone, and I must continue.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The key is to recognize the very real prejudice and disadvantages, but to also refuse to let them define how you feel about yourself and how and why you struggle and strive. I still get down about it from time to time, as I know everything would be easier "if only...", but the nitty gritty of it is bearable now. I live for ME, based on terms that I know should be important (respect, integrity, the golden rule, hard work) - regardless of what petty individuals might make me feel. I've become a hardened, strong, and capable survivor, although no one would ever think it by looks alone.[/font]

Lol. Literally every femoid has this mechanism in their brains. Thing is, lots of them suppress it during places like work... or whatever social setting. But once they are comfortable (or trashy..), or drunk, or anything that lets them relax that part of their brain they will FUCK you up for being short. rage fuel. Fucking dumb useless vaginas trying to insult you and put you down for something you cant control pathetic shit monkeys.

So much relate.

I wish I could punch these FHOs

FHOs are brutal heightists. It's fucking over for manlets. SMH.