Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Post negative experiences we won't experience due to inceldom.

• Thread starter AbsolutelyBrutal
  • Start date
AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Coping manlet
★★
For example: getting divorce raped, cheated on, kicked out of your own house, getting cucked...
What else?

I will never get to experience the pain of having a girl accidentally use her teeth when she gives me a blowjob. I'm so glad I'm an incel.

retarded bitchy leftist cunts and stinky tuna pussies, fat bitches (not like I'll get these anyway). this is why I want robots god damnit

Last edited:
There is none this shit sucks asshole

not having to stress over a date or parties

No half nigger babies mysteriously popping out of your SO’s cooter.

No nasty surprise STD’s you’ll ever have to deal with.

No child support or vaginamony payments.

No working yourself to death to pay for ever more home renovations.

you'll never get to experience how annoying is your girlfriend having a tantrum out of jealousy

There are though, and could be very brutal. Still better to live and lose than no live at all but it's a good cope...
Ngl I don’t have anything to take in a divorce situation, and while cheating and shit would suck I’m assuming that I get sex atleast once which is basically all that matters.

Cope thread tbh

Child Support

Dying alone, but old.

Having a threesome with gf and dog

Not getting STD's and everything that goes along with it. Embarrassing doctors appointments etc.

Not needing to spend money to praise a foid

Not having to worry about having a small penis, we'll never use it anyway

Worring about saving money for old age.

Watching my GF being attracted to other men whilst walking on the sidewalk. Worst thing would be the feeling that she despite being already in relationship still looks for someone better. But that's just hypergamy at its finest.

Getting tricked into having a child. I can make a whole thread on this because it is an interesting story

Having to give up the house for your wife's shitty bookclub

For example: getting divorce raped, cheated on, kicked out of your own house, getting cucked...
What else?
I think you've mentioned most of them tbh. Some of these posts are suifuel though :feelsrope:

I will never get to experience the pain of having a girl accidentally use her teeth when she gives me a blowjob. I'm so glad I'm an incel.
Lol. Good one.

No stds, getting your items/money stolen, getting divorce raped

Foids are irrational and get angry for no reason. I experienced this when I had a foid friend once, it would probably be worse if you have a gf.