Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media post nice anime pictures in this thread

6cf20d6f9e05440e7bf72e08abcf2347

Screenshot 20220510 175757 Gallery

I may be slow like a snail now, but im gonna run and walk so much until im the fast human alive, i may be weak and fragile now, but im gonna train and workout so much till i faint in the gym until im strongest human alive, i may be dumb and ignorant right now but im gonna read and learn so much until my brain fucking explodes and become the smartest human alive, i may be ugly and subhuman right now, but im gonna operate my face so many times until i become the best looking human ever in history of mankind, and all the haters and no-sayers can fuck themselves!!

Rem, im doing all these stuff just for you, just so you can recognize my subhuman ass one day, i will mog every other male on this planet earth that you have to chose me, i will impress you like no men ever did. i will outwork and outsmart everyone, trust me, we will be holding hands and watching the sunset like in romantic films, we will be the dream couple that everyone is envious of, we are meant for each other, just have patience my queen, these other men are all evil and i will destroy them for you, you deserve nothing than the best, may god bless your soul