Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Post pictures of your pets.

Tempus Edax Rerum

Tempus Edax Rerum

Sexless, Neutered, tax-paying Mouse
★★★★★
Post them.

Also their age, how you got them, how long you had them for and any other interesting facts.

(I have no pets)

Go fuck yourself. Conduct your data gathering elsewhere.

chad worship thread
Tempus Edax Rerum

I have many pets

Attachments

• 1535132666251.jpg
    1535132666251.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 116
Lol you guys are a bunch of cucks

Welcome to offtopic OP where simple questions are met with nonsense postmaxxing replies.

I have 4 birds, a dog, and a rabbit. No pics of them tho as my phone memory is full ngl

no thanks, I have 2 dogs and a cat but I don't need to post anymore doxxing material

Don’t really have any

Sorry to keep spamming OP, but this is the most pathetic pet pic thread Ive seen

border collie/golden mix, here he was probably 6 months old

Attachments

• IMG_3858.jpg
    IMG_3858.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Tbh I would, but I don't want to dox myself and have EXIF metadata from my phone on this site. IncelTears and KiwiFarms users are horrible fucking people and they'd probably do some stupid blackmailing shit.

Tbh I would, but I don't want to dox myself and have EXIF metadata from my phone on this site. IncelTears and KiwiFarms users are horrible fucking people and they'd probably do some stupid blackmailing shit.
elab on how they could get ur shit from a picture of ur pet?

elab on how they could get ur shit from a picture of ur pet?
Shit with Trey Burba a while back, he was a 2007 4chan thing when he threatened to blow up his high school on 9/11.

"Apparently, Trey simply took a photo of his fake pipe bomb with his dad's digital camera, imported it into the computer, and from there, uploaded it straight to 4chan. While the usual EXIF metadata for this photo didn't contain anything incriminating, there was an embedded block of Canon Makernotes. This backup cache of data, created the moment the picture is taken, identified the owner of the camera as Terry Burba."

And in this way, I assume, is how Reiko got the doxes for the people who sent pictures to him.

Shit with Trey Burba a while back, he was a 2007 4chan thing when he threatened to blow up his high school on 9/11.

"Apparently, Trey simply took a photo of his fake pipe bomb with his dad's digital camera, imported it into the computer, and from there, uploaded it straight to 4chan. While the usual EXIF metadata for this photo didn't contain anything incriminating, there was an embedded block of Canon Makernotes. This backup cache of data, created the moment the picture is taken, identified the owner of the camera as Terry Burba."

And in this way, I assume, is how Reiko got the doxes for the people who sent pictures to him.
Dios mio… using that logic anyone can get anyones info?

Dios mio… using that logic anyone can get anyones info?
If you take it said picture with a camera that has your personal information, in some way, attached to it in the software, yes.

CIA Niggers Glow in the Dark
You gotta RUN EM OVER

There are birds at home, but they are mother's, now I have just one pet and cudlle him every day

11cm