Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Post your brutal rejection stories

ricecel4life

ricecel4life

Officer
I'll start, I liked this one girl in high school, she was cool towards me, weeks pasted, and I finally got the courage to ask her out. I gave her flowers first and said if she would like to be my gf, she rejected the offer but took the flowers because they "looked pretty" and gave me a hug instead. Later I checked her snapchat story and saw her throw my flowers in the garbage. I felt crushed and humiliated at that point, so I never spoke to her again.

Story of my oneitis - I liked her for 2 years (stil like her) and I decided to gymmaxx with steroid to impress her, when I told her my feelings she tells me she already have a bf :feelsrope: but promises me that she’ll let me know when she breaks up with him :feelsrope: I wanted to prove myself better so I statrted working harder (I was really bluepilled) I increased steroid dosages and it ruined me. I have acne everywhere, wrinkles etc. we havnt texted each other since

Story of my oneitis - I liked her for 2 years (stil like her) and I decided to gymmaxx with steroid to impress her, when I told her my feelings she tells me she already have a bf :feelsrope: but promises me that she’ll let me know when she breaks up with him :feelsrope: I wanted to prove myself better so I statrted working harder (I was really bluepilled) I increased steroid dosages and it ruined me. I have acne everywhere, wrinkles etc. we havnt texted each other since
And my oneitis was a 5/10 at best, I worked my ass off and even risked my life to self improve and get nothing

1st rejection (6th grade): didn't properly asked out the foid, just implied I wanted sth with her, and she ended up with an autist tallfag.

2nd rejection (10th grade): asked out a foid directly, she said yes, then changed her mind on the last second.

3rd rejection (2nd year of uni): asked out a foid on snapchat, she never replied.

4th rejection (4th year of uni): asked out a foid on messenger, she told me it wasn't reciprocal.

5th rejection (4th year of uni): asked out a foid on text message, she told me she was never interested in me and that she'll never be.

Every rejection I ever had pretty much

1st rejection (6th grade): didn't properly asked out the foid, just implied I wanted sth with her, and she ended up with an autist tallfag.

2nd rejection (10th grade): asked out a foid directly, she said yes, then changed her mind on the last second.

3rd rejection (2nd year of uni): asked out a foid on snapchat, she never replied.

4th rejection (4th year of uni): asked out a foid on messenger, she told me it wasn't reciprocal.

5th rejection (4th year of uni): asked out a foid on text message, she told me she was never interested in me and that she'll never be.
2nd rejection is pain :feelsrope::feelsrope: I can’t imagine how happy you were when you thought everything was gonna fall in place

that rejection is painful.., how long did it take to get over her?

2nd rejection is pain :feelsrope::feelsrope: I can’t imagine how happy you were when you thought everything was gonna fall in place
Fr :feelskek:
I asked her out on wednesday for a date on friday after class. I planned everything: where to eat, where to go after, etc. :bigbrain:
I thought "Finally at 15 yo, I'll finally see what it is to have a date with a girl". :feelsaww: (still khhv at 21 jfl)
And her friends were teasing me like "tomorrow you'll go out with [foid name]?" "are you ready?" "do you think it will go well?"
I'll always remember me looking for her in the school, she was sat with 2 friends and she told me "in fact I don't really want it". :foidSoy:
I really hesitated during 5 seconds on whether I should punch her or go eat alone. :reeeeee:
I went out and ate alone that day. :feelskek:

that rejection is painful.., how long did it take to get over her?
I was so pissed that in the end I forgot her quite rapidly.

I keep getting friendzoned by every girl I meet, idk why. I help them out and listen to their problems and at the end it doesn't mean shit

fuck my life bros

I've just had women pretty much either completely blank on me, meaning they completely ignore me when I spoke to them or they look like they are horrified. Probably because my face is so acne scarred. I don't bother women anymore, its clear that they wish I was dead and didn't talk to them

I keep getting friendzoned by every girl I meet, idk why. I help them out and listen to their problems and at the end it doesn't mean shit

fuck my life bros
Because you are a cuck, doing all that does not do anything to help you other then making you a rabid dog she can freely choke you with your own chain you created. Don't ever "help" women thinking you will receive anything back unless you want end up killing yourself. I should know from a sister sibling I have.

Stop It Michael Jordan GIF

As for rejections, I don't tend to dwell on my love live much so I kind of forget most of this until something jogs my mind.

I use to know this ugly girl back in junior high school, I mean she had acne, recessed hair line at her young age, not a pretty face, crooked teeth, on her way to becoming a fujoshi. But she had good body, I know because I use to sneak looks at when she would bend over or down her shirt. (NOT ADULT BODY, JUST A NICE TEEN BODY) I never got a chance to ask her out formally but I did manage to get dance with her once, nothing happened because right after that we got separated between different high schools.

Next in high school, I use to hang out with the other nerds/otakus. There was some asian girls in those groups and there was this one that was the smallest girl in the group. We use to talk informally because it was a very open environment at our school. I got the balls to ask her out for prom because I though she was cute. But I was just rejected, apparently she wanted no date and someone had already asked her earlier. I ended up not going to prom, because not point in wasting hundreds without a date.

It was a crush that I had one year ago . She seemed to be a cute and nice girl cause she frequently replied to my stories saying the she likes what I post. I started to progressively fall in love with her and somehow I thought that she was into me. And one day I gave her a gift via a friend. A friend of mine was a classmate with her , so my friend sent the gift to her saying that it is from me. She thanked me very much for the gift but you know I really thought she was about to ask me on a date but nope didn’t happened! And so I asked her instead and she said that she will call me when she’s free! Months have passed and I got no call , and when I was in the city , I randomly saw her with another guy holding hands! We saluted each other politely but nothing more. That happening hit me harder than a train!

I've had somewhere in the region of 200 rejections, but none of them immediately spring to mind as particularly brutal - although you could say being rejected 200 times is brutal in itself.

I was bullied by almost every girl in class but there was a girl which was also bullied by some girls in class she had alot of acne scars in her face and tbh it was my looksmatch so i thought i might shoot my shot, i did and got rejected, she went to the girls that bullied her and told them that i asked her out and they all laughed at me and started talking about how i delusional i have to be and how ugly i am.

Uni is the hardest time to date

Uni is the hardest time to date
There isn't any easier or harder time to date as an incel :feelsbadman:
It's just impossible in every period of life :feelscry:

When I was In school I sat next to this girl and we partnered for class work all the time. When I finally built up the courage, I said:

"hey maybe I can get your socials and we can go out some times (audible voice crack)."

She awkwardly laughed until the teacher grabbed oour attention again. From the corner of my eye, I saw few other foods cover their mouths laughing over my pathetic attempt.

What made it worse was another guy in that class also liked her and they made plans together to "study together."

This was back when I was socially retarded. In many ways I still am

I asked a stacy if she wanted to go to hoco with me. She said no. I was too depressed to care. The night of hoco I jerked off and watched anime

Rejected in favor of jocks and thugs in my teens. Rejected in favor of beaters, cheaters, meth heads, gang members, gambling addicts, married men, and in one case another woman all throughout the span of my 20s and 30s.

There was a girl i didn't like, but i said to myself who cares what i have to do anyway. She was halfway through the bottle of vodka. So i said to her that i feel some bond between us and that we should date. She looked at me like i was an aliens and said: "Why should i ?!".

Correct. Let me continue with the story of Aspie John:

In Special Ed, Aspie John was referred to the school psychologist. The school psychologist, who also saw Anxious Jane, encouraged Aspie John to speak to Anxious Jane.

"You should speak to Jane!"(S.P)

"I'm not sure..."(A.J)

"Try speaking to Anxious Jane! She would love to have someone to speak to!"(S.P)

"Okay, I think I'll try..."(A.J)

Aspie John would go home anxiously each day and think incessantly of his fellow classmates. He would feel very, depressed, jittery and uncomfortable due to a restless mind. Thinking of Anxious Jane only worsened it.

The teacher criticized Aspie John several times for his inability to socialize with Anxious Jane, who had little problem socializing with kids at social clubs she attended. She would criticize Aspie John's statements of "Managing his classroom anxiety" yet constantly gave Anxious Jane exemptions for her inability to recount her night(The teacher would ask everyone about it daily).

Furthermore, Anxious Jane was desired by nearly every male in the class. Aspie John was ignored to the extent of needing the teacher(Or, on one occasion, the Hispanic kid) to do class activities. One boy quickly sat near Anxious Jane and wrapped his arms around her during a class project.

"Jane, It's okay sweetie. Come pair with me."

As for the "speaking", Anxious Jane's hand-fiddling gestures, as well as her decision to mimic several of Aspie John's other avoidant behaviors, led to criticism from the Phys. Ed teacher, who said:

"Jane was playing with her hands instead of working on her activities. I think we have a dynamic there. Keep that in check."

She was frowning at a male youth after briefly looking at art work in a therapy room.

Being rejected always hurt me a lot, but the worst part is having to keep frequenting the same places as her (school). You watch your loved one having moments of happiness and sadness, making new friends, meeting a normie/Chad, and then, out of the sudden, see they publicly hugging, french kissing and sharing photos at home, at which point it's safe to assume they have been having sex for quite a while.

I never asked my oneitis out, she was Asian and I knew instantly she wouldn't fall in love with an abo. Her parents also wouldn't have accepted it. It's way to brutal to the point where you know if you do ask her out it's gonna be a rejection. :fuk:

I’ve never been rejected cause I’ve never tried.

I'll start, I liked this one girl in high school, she was cool towards me, weeks pasted, and I finally got the courage to ask her out. I gave her flowers first and said if she would like to be my gf, she rejected the offer but took the flowers because they "looked pretty" and gave me a hug instead. Later I checked her snapchat story and saw her throw my flowers in the garbage. I felt crushed and humiliated at that point, so I never spoke to her again.
Brutal brocel

-13 y/o Had a crush on a girl, bought her sweets (classmates recommended me) she laughed at me split the sweets with the rest of the class (without me) and told me it was "delicious"
-15 y/o Had a crush on a girl, being socially inept I asked her if she wanted to be my gf but she said "no!" She seemed shattered, while only wanting to talk to my blonde friend at the time. Later in class she started crying and leaving the room. Afterwards I was reported to school staff
These were the 2 most brutal out of like 4
"No" was best I ever got

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: this is why oneitism is cucked. You did all of these but she kept fucking chads every week.