Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Post your original music to this thread

Do you make music?

• Total voters
I have no real motivation or skill enough to produce actual music, especially types of voice if you're not a genetic voicemogger; especially if you want to ever make some money off of it... :feelskek:

Most modern music is simply blatant Chadwashing or foid worship when the goal is to provide an attractive figurehead while all musical talent is scarcely even touched on or developed by the claimed "artists" apparently making the music; simply a symptom of the overall deterioration and hypergamy within the modern world... :society:

Which is why I don't listen to much. :feelsjuice:

I have no real motivation or skill enough to produce actual music, especially types of voice if you're not a genetic voicemogger; especially if you want to ever make some money off of it... :feelskek:
You don't need to sing to make music.

This is some music form blackpill.club mod, and psychic vampire, UncleSpertz

Last edited:
I make music in my head and beatbox when I'm alone.

@PointOfNoReturn @eternallysadistic

Last edited:
I write lyrics but i don't know how to play any instruments even thought i tried to play drums on my uncle drums and it went ok

yea i mess around and make stuff with Fl studio sometimes

Do you accept Vocaroos?

How did you upload that? I'm trying to post a riff, but I'm too much of a boomer to do it.
there should be an "attach files" button at the bottom of the reply box. Then just add the audio file. Once the file is uploaded there should be like an "insert" option or something to add the audio timeline

:feelsdevil: