Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media post your phone screen wallpaper

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
IMG 0143

Very beautiful, what's her name?

Faggots. Faggots screenshots I see.

it fits really well on the phone screen too.

IMG 0153

Mine is just the default one on iPhone SE. It used to be a Pokémon one but it got changed to the default one when I factory reset it and I couldn't find that image back

Mine is just the default one on iPhone SE. It used to be a Pokémon one but it got changed to the default one when I factory reset it and I couldn't find that image back
pokemon is cool af so i respect it

how are you acting like a moral grandstander on an incel forum
It is not a question of morality; anime leads you to trannymaxxing and homosexuality.

It is not a question of morality; anime leads you to trannymaxxing and homosexuality.
maybe watching full on anime shows but just enjoying anime/hentai as art pieces i can't say i believe it

pokemon is cool af so i respect it
What is your list hottest Pokémon foids? Mine is

Cynthia
Lusamine
Olivia
Professor Sonia
Flannery
Misty
May
Jessie

Depends. I think watching anime is fine, even the ones with a primarily female cast. The problem arises when you find yourself using anime foids as avis and being comfortable presenting yourself online with a female image. That’s proto-tranny shit

Cynthia
Lusamine
Olivia
Professor Sonia
Flannery
Misty
May
Jessie
Surprised Nessa isn’t on this list given your sheboon preference

Having a waifu is cool and honestly a decent cope. Being a tranny/faggot is repulsive and should be condemned.

I use the default wallpaper, too lazy to set my own

Cynthia
Lusamine
Olivia
Professor Sonia
Flannery
Misty
May
Jessie
my top 5 are

1. Marnie
2. Dawn
3. Cynthia
4. Elesa
5. Iono

Having a waifu is cool and honestly a decent cope. Being a tranny/faggot is repulsive and should be condemned.
a lot of modern anime seems to have a SJW/far left/pro lgbt narrative which is why i think he is going crazy over it. older anime stuff is pretty great like pokémon.

Mines me taking a selfie with a prostitute and larping its my gf

a lot of modern anime seems to have a SJW/far left/pro lgbt narrative which is why i think he is going crazy over it. older anime stuff is pretty great like pokémon.
That's exactly why I don't blame him for having that outlook.

Literally havent changed it. I just use my phone for utility