Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media post your phone screen wallpaper

It's a picture of one of my ducks

It is not a question of morality; anime leads you to trannymaxxing and homosexuality.

Says the guy with a cat pic for his .is PFP.

Stop trying to be a cop newfag.

Says the guy with a cat pic for his .is PFP.

Stop trying to be a cop newfag.
What's wrong with cats, you moron?

Stupid idiot, keep masturbating on 2D lines drew by degenerates japanese brocels like you.

What's wrong with cats, you moron?

Stupid idiot, keep masturbating on 2D lines drew by degenerates japanese brocels like you.

Alan Snackbar doesn't reward cat ladies with 72 virgins in the afterlife. Don't be a cat lady.

I change it too frequently. Right now, it’s this:

wallpaper2you_484.jpg

anime leads you to trannymaxxing and homosexuality.
High IQ.

what's wrong with that
This isn't about you.

I just think it's hilarious he was calling out people with anime pfps like a tough guy while he's got some derka derka Mohammed jihad cuddling a cat.

This isn't about you.

I just think it's hilarious he was calling out people with anime pfps like a tough guy while he's got some derka derka Mohammed jihad cuddling a cat.
he is an internet tough guy

NU3LwG5JCkEN Wk FLaYmyhUVhYupWZsjxtNhXSzFMo

Wallpaper
ShiinaMayurifull792698

Lockscreen

very cute, i approve
your wallpaper is also good, good detail with the background and borders. Love the space and medieval fusion, hot anime girl with purple hair too, kind of complements the royal feel to her

Now whenever normals look at my phone they'll feel obligated to tell me they looked at my phone

Mine is just a blank screen. It matches my personality