Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel post your suicide fueling tiktoks/videos, want to get the balls to atleast rope

SadistCel

SadistCel

britcel, chasing 4 or below /10 foids
pretty much title

Nahh man, nahh

I won't subscribe to Chinese spyware

That "I am not a 'cuck'" dude, good lord :soy::soy::soy::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. He says his gf or wife or whatever says she wants to express herself physically, but "can't" with him. How the fuck does that make any sense? He is anatomically correct, is he not? So then, how does he differ from other men in any way that matters? That's the question he should be asking himself, indeed, one of many questions all cucks should be asking themselves. Maybe it would help free some of them from their delusions, and realize they're being used and taken advantage of, and they need to put an end to that behavior.

Of course, we know the answer to that question better than most. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

That "I am not a 'cuck'" dude, good lord :soy::soy::soy::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. He says his gf or wife or whatever says she wants to express herself physically, but "can't" with him. How the fuck does that make any sense? He is anatomically correct, is he not? So then, how does he differ from other men in any way that matters? That's the question he should be asking himself, indeed, one of many questions all cucks should be asking themselves. Maybe it would help free some of them from their delusions, and realize they're being used and taken advantage of, and they need to put an end to that behavior.

Of course, we know the answer to that question better than most. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Sometimes it's really hard to tell if these things are true or LARPs, I must say when I think of what a cuck looks like it's definitely a bald soycel.

Sometimes it's really hard to tell if these things are true or LARPs, I must say when I think of what a cuck looks like it's definitely a bald soycel.
It is a LARP, he has a youtube channel with "funny" sketches and shit. But I think the reality is not so much different for him :feelshaha:
Hiroshima-Nagasaki pill, concentrated in just 15 seconds, giga suifuel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: And the fucking shittok text-to-speech reading out the text, it makes me enraged every time I hear it. Is this whore's mouth paralyzed after gagging on countless Chad and Tyrone dicks? :feelsUnreal: Or is she so low IQ that she can't compose a short sentence without writing it down?
I hope one day rapefugees or narco spics show her that true love doesn't see skin and eye color :feelsaww:

I love my girlfriend and she loves me. And several other men. That's okay. We all have needs. Think before you use hateful terminology. :feels::feels::feels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back