Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Post YouTube channels high iq and not for normies

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★
It can be blackpill or else that is not mainstream and very good

This guy is the only "redpill" youtuber that I like because he actually acknowledge that if you are sub5 or a mentalcel then it's probably over for you and mostly just promote a healthy lifestyle and realistic expectations for foids (for those who are more average looking and are looksmaxxing)

This guy is the only "redpill" youtuber that I like because he actually acknowledge that if you are sub5 or a mentalcel then it's probably over for you and mostly just promote a healthy lifestyle and realistic expectations for foids (for those who are more average looking and are looksmaxxing)

Sorry bro but after seeing the absolute cope in the comments section and the YouTuber that agree with it I don't think I will watch this dude

View: https://youtu.be/nhD2ZC-70XY?si=u8bbP2mwNRjN6zVsu8bbP2mwNRjN6zVs

This video in particular

Sorry bro but after seeing the absolute cope in the comments section and the YouTuber that agree with it I don't think I will watch this dude
Understandable, have a good day

He is lucky he statusmaxxed. He chose a tall women, if his son's inherit his condition they are screwed. Dont even think she lets him fuck, just use him to virtue signal as a irl atm.
Of course they don't fuck, she is just his step mommy and get paid while she have sex with chads , nothing more than this. It reminds me of a youth of channel like that

Of course they don't fuck, she is just his step mommy and get paid while she have sex with chads , nothing more than this. It reminds me of a youth of channel like that

This doesnt exist irl