Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Postmaxxing is making you uglier

Closing door gif 8

Depends on how you postmaxx. If all your posts are negative stuff, arguments and getting pissed off, yes, but if you're having fun, venting and coping with your situation through humor, it's ok. Even beneficial.
Colvin p much

Perhaps this is why I lost my hair, I'm posting maxxing since 90's, nice thread tbh

When you are dedicating all your free time spatting with randos on the internet; your brain secretly knows that something bad is happening, so it will initiate a stress response. Your adrenal cortex will start releasing a hormone called cortisol, which is a in-built alarm response stashed just above your kidneys that mother nature intended would help you in fight-or-flight situations, or even from falling apart on a date. What she didn't anticipate was that in the current year millions of lonely men will be tripping on cortisol 24/7 just by sitting in front of a screen raging and arguing about things no one irl gives a shit for therapeutic reasons.

Since CORT is a glucocorticoid, it ups the glucose in the blood, so this means even higher BP through your already grease coated artery walls. And since it is catabolic your skin's repair mechanisms will be compromised, degradation of collagen will ensue, making your skin look wan and lackluster, prone to break outs. In the end prolonged exposure to this hormone will result in an allostatic load which will make you start losing calcium from the bone, risking loss of jaw bone, periodontal disease and even osteoporosis. You will end up with a medical record of an old man by the time you're 35.
houses me

we were already ugly af tbh

Good thing I don't argue that much because there aren't that many cucks on here.

That’s a Redditor trait for sure. They sure love arguing over every little thing.