Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Power outage

Chuddington

Chuddington

Officer
★★★★
I’ve been without electricity for over 24 hours now and the faggot ass electric company hasn’t even dispatched a crew here. I’m trying to sleep but I’m fucking sweating without ac even with my window open. I had to take a freezing cold shower because there was no heating. My laptop is dead and my phone is at 28% charge. This is the second time this week the power has gone out because of a giant thunderstorm. Existence is hell without electricity. If I was a chad I could at least make the most of it by spending this time cumming in some foid but all I can do is spend this time looking at my phone with sweat dripping down my face.

Come On Biden GIF by GIPHY News

horrible situation, brocel

It would be interesting to know if people's lives would improve if the existence of the internet were abolished and after overcoming the withdrawal syndrome due to the aforementioned.

I hope it comes back soon.

you got no power backups

Welcome to the dark side...

Just imagine how much worse it will be in 5-10 years!