Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Prague shooter may have been as tall as 6ft5. Why did he do it?

P

prajeet88

Legend
★★★
This chadlite+ dude lived life on easy mode. Why the fuck did he do this? Any theories? I honestly cannot understand what would motivate a 6ft5 white chad to do such shit.

Mentalceldom for sure. Even if you are average looking to chadlite (chads not included), people hate you for no reason.

kozak is chechian for chad

Jfl, this shit had nothing to do with inkwells. What a mogger

His height is in that police screen shot. Between 190cm (6ft3) and 195cm (6ft5). He is not ugly either, his face is average. What's going on??

not every shooter in the world is an incel ...

He's not a mentalcel, nor an incel, some people here are fucking retarded. I don't understand why a lot of people are trying their best to paint him as an incel. He was a psychopath. That's all there is to it

Just because it's a mass murder does not mean it was from romantic rejection.Lots of Chads went postal after a job loss or something!
I'm curious how he killed so many ,it's hard to get high capacity rifles in central Europe unless it was a eastern bloc Soviet AK left over his grandfather gave him or something.

This is proof that it’s not always about being rejected by women

Inb4 femoids start sending him love letters...

It'll be interesting how the media paint him long term. Manlets who commit such acts are always painted as horrible little incels who are compensating. Being a tallfag, he may be portrayed (long term) as more of a rebellious figure standing up to authority.

Mentalceldom for sure. Even if you are average looking to chadlite (chads not included), people hate you for no reason.
This.

Just like Elliot Rodger.

This.

Just like Elliot Rodger.
Yes. Elliot was above average looking, but had autism, then he fell into mentalceldom. Just like this based shootercel.

Easy. He was simply a psychopath. Trying to psychoanalyze him is like trying to psychoanalyze the psychos who film themselves shooting animals for fun, asking why they did it when they would be arrested, as if that mattered to those types of psychos.

Just because it's a mass murder does not mean it was from romantic rejection.Lots of Chads went postal after a job loss or something!
I'm curious how he killed so many ,it's hard to get high capacity rifles in central Europe unless it was a eastern bloc Soviet AK left over his grandfather gave him or something.
If I remember right, Czechia has rather lax gun laws in addition to being a notable weapons exporter country.

not every shooter in the world is an incel ...
He's not a mentalcel, nor an incel, some people here are fucking retarded. I don't understand why a lot of people are trying their best to paint him as an incel. He was a psychopath. That's all there is to it

Jfl most shooters are normies with fragile egos.

Ironic how so many people here have the same brainrot as IT thinking every shooter is an incel. When normies are more evil and cause more societal harm than incels could if we tried

How many dead foids? In gta?

Ironic how so many people here have the same brainrot as IT thinking every shooter is an incel.
That's what made me pissed. Some here unconsciously assume shooter = inkler. Same exact conditioning as IT people and no will to change this mindset

If I remember right, Czechia has rather lax gun laws in addition to being a notable weapons exporter country.
I don't have all the gun laws memorized,yea laxed compared with England ,who knows

I was only saying hes not an incel ,never said he was not a sociopath ,any premeditated murder is psychopathic in general.

he is average looking , height doesnt matter when your face is a 5

Many 6'3+ mentalcels such as myself end up dying alone without the touch of a woman. It's not as much as a cheat code as manletcels make it seem. Does it help if you have other decent to good traits? Sure. But if you're a shut-in autistic ugly-faced bald lanklet framelet it probably won't do much for you. Picture jsanza29, Asmongold (got a "girlfriend" after twitch famemaxxing but she used him for clout and left shortly afterwards) or Todd Thundercock for example.

Last edited:
Easy. He was simply a psychopath. Trying to psychoanalyze him is like trying to psychoanalyze the psychos who film themselves shooting animals for fun, asking why they did it when they would be arrested, as if that mattered to those types of psychos.

He had nothing to do with blackpill or inceldom. I heard on news that he was inspired by that russian girl that killed 2 people.

This chadlite+ dude lived life on easy mode. Why the fuck did he do this? Any theories? I honestly cannot understand what would motivate a 6ft5 white chad to do such shit.

View attachment 1010690
Sadly, it's always some form of alienation, combined with irrational blind anger

Jfl most shooters are normies with fragile egos.

Ironic how so many people here have the same brainrot as IT thinking every shooter is an incel. When normies are more evil and cause more societal harm than incels could if we tried

Yeah, same with that Robert Card shooter in like October

It'll be interesting how the media paint him long term. Manlets who commit such acts are always painted as horrible little incels who are compensating. Being a tallfag, he may be portrayed (long term) as more of a rebellious figure standing up to authority.
"Muh poor baby just needed a hug" - when the shooter mogs the avg normie

Schizo and mental illness probably

Hes a mid tier normie and being white gives him extra points

Hes a mid tier normie and being white gives him extra points
1. 6'5
2. Mid tier normie

Pick one. You cannot be both unless you literally have a deformed face.

Yet jew medias will say it was also done by inkwells.

Czech foids will be jerking their pussies to him now that he's famous

He was hated by everyone he said it himself. He was definitely an incel. He was also white and slav looking. Foids probably hated him or they preferred pretty boys . It’s ovER

He is so tall that he could pick a foid and place her on his back and use her as a backpack, and put objects inside her holes.

Teeeheee i love when you use me as an object mr Chadlite :foidSoy:

He was hated by everyone he said it himself. He was definitely an incel. He was also white and slav looking. Foids probably hated him or they preferred pretty boys . It’s ovER
He looks average stop making shit up. He'd slay in the USA as a 6'5 4/10 to 6/10 face white dude. Srs so many incels here spend so long chadfishing that they forget what the average man looks like.

^ This is not an ugly man. Not at all. You have to be deluded to think he's ugly.

View attachment 1010690
People here do not understand what attracts women here and it shows. He is not a chadlite, he is a weak mid tier normie. Thin lips, negative canthal and eyebrow tilt, patchy/light eyebrows, weak cheekbones, receding hairline make him very average. His height maybe boosts him to weak HTN

People here do not understand what attracts women here and it shows. He is not a chadlite, he is a weak mid tier normie. Thin lips, negative canthal and eyebrow tilt, patchy/light eyebrows, weak cheekbones, receding hairline make him very average. His height maybe boosts him to weak HTN
He is 6 foot fucking 5. My god. Here is a 3/10 6'5 dude next to 6ft David Beckham (tallfag chad).

962080-19528080-2560-1440.jpg

^ The prague shooter would mog beckham as he's got an average face.

He is 6 foot fucking 5. My god. Here is a 3/10 6'5 dude next to 6ft David Beckham (tallfag chad).

962080-19528080-2560-1440.jpg

^ The prague shooter would mog beckham as he's got an average face.
Beckham still mogs in that picture tbh. Height really doesnt matter all that much, if it did I wouldnt be an incel as a 6'3 normie-looking guy.
1. 6'5
2. Mid tier normie

Pick one. You cannot be both unless you literally have a deformed face.
Do you retards genuinely believe this? Height only boosts your SMV by a point at the most.

incel in 2023. wake the fuck up

He looks average stop making shit up. He'd slay in the USA as a 6'5 4/10 to 6/10 face white dude. Srs so many incels here spend so long chadfishing that they forget what the average man looks like.
View attachment 1015714
^ This is not an ugly man. Not at all. You have to be deluded to think he's ugly.
You don’t have to be ugly to be incel.