Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Prague shooter may have been as tall as 6ft5. Why did he do it?

A blond guy named Johan made him do it

Facially and height wise a mogger, but I'm all for massacres regardless of cause

Your username makes sense
Nigger you are genuinely a retard if you think this boneless normie is anything special. You have no idea as to what attracts women. Go watch LMS's WAW series or WheatWaffles perfect face analysis 4-parter series, you are genuinely clueless about this shit.

Nigger you are genuinely a retard if you think this boneless normie is anything special. You have no idea as to what attracts women. Go watch LMS's WAW series or WheatWaffles perfect face analysis 4-parter series, you are genuinely clueless about this shit.
Im not interested in that red pill bollocks, GrAY lad. Keep crying

Also, fatcel = volcel. Lose some weight fakie

Yes. Elliot was above average looking, but had autism, then he fell into mentalceldom. Just like this based shootercel.
Over for chadlites

I couldn't care less if he was a pimp he proved his capabilites as a slayER :cool:

Next to me, he's a gigachad

Im not interested in that red pill bollocks, GrAY lad. Keep crying
How the fuck is that redpill bollocks? The "what attracts women" series from FaceAndLMS is peak blackpill. If anything the bullshit youre saying, like "HES A CHADLITE HES SO HANDSOME!!" is redpill asf, hes very normie looking

How the fuck is that redpill bollocks? The "what attracts women" series from FaceAndLMS is peak blackpill. If anything the bullshit youre saying, like "HES A CHADLITE HES SO HANDSOME!!" is redpill asf, hes very normie looking

That's your opinion, he mogs me

He is 6 foot fucking 5. My god. Here is a 3/10 6'5 dude next to 6ft David Beckham (tallfag chad).

962080-19528080-2560-1440.jpg

^ The prague shooter would mog beckham as he's got an average face.
Beckham mogs ibra

Beckham mogs ibra
I think Becks is well past his prime in that photo. Still, tall oldfags will lose way less SMV then prettyboy short guys (although Becks is 6ft tallfag himself)