Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Premature ejaculation is superior to lasting longer

uo89997

uo89997

Banned
-
In today's modern society, premature ejaculation is constantly described as a type of "sexual disfunction" and a "frustrating experience". However, premature ejaculation is not only completely natural (30-40% of men "deal with it") but, from an evolutionary psychology perspective, it is actually superior to lasting longer during sex.

A man who can ejaculate as fast as possible can spread his sperm quicker and thus inseminate more females. It would make sense for men to ejaculate quicker so that they could have sex with as many fertile females as possible. A man finishing his business quicker would also make it less likely that enemies would attack during the sensitive time of sex.

A 1984 paper entitled Survival of the Fastest: On the Origin of Premature Ejaculation supports this theory and found pretty much exactly what I just mentioned: protohominids who could ejaculate quickly could inseminate more females and avoid threats meaning premature ejaculation was an adaptation not a defect.

I hypothesize that those protohominids who were rapid ejaculators (perhaps with a highly sensitive glans) were less likely to be repelled by the females and/or attacked by other sexually aroused males. As a result, they had more opportunities to copulate and to impregnate. Thus, the likelihood that speedy ejaculation would be represented in the succeeding generations was progressively increased. Hence, male Homo sapiens today are over-represented with individuals possessing this once superior trait. I further argue that premature ejaculation has become dysfunctional only in recent times as a consequence of the lag between biological and social changes.

Sources:

but the foids don't like if you cum quickly so it doesn't matter. there's no predators anymore, man

Attachments

• Copium-Meaning-in-Twitch.jpg
    Copium-Meaning-in-Twitch.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 26
but the foids don't like if you cum quickly so it doesn't matter. there's no predators anymore, man
Yeah I know. It's society that has changed the idea of premature ejaculation but from a biological perspective it's good.

Nah, premature ejaculation is not natural. It is caused by a weak pelvic floor muscle because of the (((chemicals))) in the water and anything that causes low T.
Men that can last longer can scrub the foreign semen off the vagina's walls in order not to get cucked by remnant semen from other males, That is why the dick has a mushroom shaped tip.

Nah, premature ejaculation is not natural. It is caused by a weak pelvic floor muscle because of the (((chemicals))) in the water and anything that causes low T.
Men that can last longer can scrub the foreign semen off the vagina's walls in order not to get cucked by remnant semen from other males, That is why the dick has a mushroom shaped tip.
Potentially. The paper I mentioned was debated but there have been no future study on the topic

virgin substaining erection to satisfy useless whore vs quick draw chadgra

honestly it is. lasting longer could be a sign of erectile dysfunction