Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Pretty sure I have to go to Africa to ascend

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
I set my okcupid to international and literally the only matches Im getting are from sub Saharan Africa, mainly Kenya. It also doesn’t help that I’m likely known as a pedophile locally, so I have no chance of getting a local match. So I guess I have to go to Kenya or rot alone. Too bad African girls are the least attractive women in the world, that’s why my only matches come from there lmao

Just saying all kinds of rumors are started about low value males, That they are a pedophile, rapist, etc. Just saying I wouldn’t be surprised
So just speculation from the basement?

I set my okcupid to international and literally the only matches Im getting are from sub Saharan Africa, mainly Kenya. It also doesn’t help that I’m likely known as a pedophile locally, so I have no chance of getting a local match. So I guess I have to go to Kenya or rot alone. Too bad African girls are the least attractive women in the world, that’s why my only matches come from there lmao
i wish i could Africamaxx but i'm too ugly even to african standards:fuk:

double up on condoms bro

I'd like kenya girls
Not all of these are from kenya
Ezgif 4 93009dca69
Ezgif 4 1b52e20d17
Beingfemaleinkenya 1140x880
Womens rights africa
08 kenyan cool girl guide to nairobi

Emma Brenda Wanjiru
Tumblr pqmcnaby2c1wbyw5yo1 1280
08671c40fb68ae3e6d03d94636d7a4f4
Cae95106ac2dfbd96d76b4fa10180eff
Photo 1548756233 779a322df5bb
Images 9

Nothing more Chad than casually mentioning you’re locally known as a pedophile and then just fucking right off without explanation :feelskek:

You're gonna ascend with the HIV pathogen

yes but if I were chad being a pedophile wouldn’t even matter. Remember the pedophile chadfish experiment jfl
Yeah, and it wasn’t just pedo but rather a convicted and sex offender registry child rapist.