Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Pretty sure I lived with an actual cuck for a while

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
So a while back had to get roommates. Ended up settling on this normie couple. They were both very far-left and always prattling on about "racism." Nontheless I got along with them and liked them at first.

The guy was some manbun with a trendy cuckbeard. The girl was a cute hipster wannabe type girl that desperately tried to hide her southern roots and accent (both did really, surely because it's "uncool, maaan"). It's funny when really rednecky people become hipsters.

Anyways it was confirmed that the girl liked black cock and had her share in the past. And one time amidst one of the discussions on "racism" went on a mini tirade about "all these insecure white boys just mad about their wee lil pinkies." And the cuck actually applauded what she was saying like it was some Jeffersonian speech.

Like I know that dude HAD to be a cuck. I can just see him sitting there in the corner jerking off his little 5 incher while Tyrone is fucking the shit out of the girl and all the while he's just like "yeah man... reparations, maaan.." getting off on it.

Last edited:
You should have put him out of his misery then and there. Pathetic

In some ways he's in a far sadder place than we are.

i thought u were alt right, but you stay with these retards ? JFL

id be better off incel than as a cucked feminist beta

Obviously objectively being an Incel is superior to being a cuck, but at least cucks think they are happy.

i thought u were alt right, but you stay with these retards ? JFL

Well I at least try to get along with the other side, unlike them. Usually ends up being a waste of time of course.

I hope this is roleplay. I feel bad for that dude.