Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Princess Peach being a strong independent #Girlboss

• Thread starter PersonalityChimp
  • Start date
I know so many nintencucks who have hopes for this movie.

I know so many nintencucks who have hopes for this movie.
She gets raped by Bowser on a dialy basis with his huge reptile ballsack slapping behind her pasty vinegar smelling asshole. But I step in and put them in my leash. I force feed them my feces until they only say erenyeager is a based god. Then I go out to see a pitbull barking at me. I run up to it and poke both it's eyes out until I hear it whine in agony. It's music to my ears. Bowser and peach are afraid of @erenyeager I then rip apart the pitbull dog in half with my boney fingers that are as sharp as knifes. I eat the raw meat and I say my universe is beautiful. I then run to the nearest incel. I eat his face off due to him harnessing backstabbing abilities. The dawn of erenyeager is here

Last edited:
She gets raped by Bowser on a dialy basis with his huge reptile ballsack slapping behind her pasty vinegar smelling asshole
Once we launch the Million Year Reign of Inceldia, we will have to use AI to regenerate past works such as this into more suitable forms of propaganda.

She gets raped by Bowser on a dialy basis with his huge reptile ballsack slapping behind her pasty vinegar smelling asshole. But I step in and put them in my leash. I force feed them my feces until they only say erenyeager is a based god. Then I go out to see a pitbull barking at me. I run up to it and poke both it's eyes out until I hear it whine in agony. It's music to my ears. Bowser and peach are afraid of @erenyeager I then rip apart the pitbull dog in half with my boney fingers that are as sharp as knifes. I eat the raw meat and I say my universe is beautiful. I then run to the nearest incel. I eat his face off due to him harnessing backstabbing abilities. The dawn of erenyeager is here
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Dress is made out of lead keeping it from raising up even an inch during the whole scene, but suddenly becomes light enough to parachute her at the end.

The animators are GAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

This looks worse than the 90s live action one :feelskek:

They could make her strong in other ways like she is really smart or smth but no she has to be better than the male character at his own thing.

So apparently this is actually Princess Peach: The Movie starring Mario. JFL.

Last edited:

Teehee