Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Professor Cemented My Status as a Beta

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Having class discussion.  Somehow boxing is mentioned, and being my favorite sport I raise my hand with the intention to make a few points.  Before I get to my second point a fatass whale cuts me off completely derailing what I was saying.  The professor lets her finish and then says "Everybody shutup and listen to IronMike".  So embarrassing, when any other guy in the class speaks they get to finish their thought, while I get cut off and needs a 70 year old professor to stick up for me.  

How can I develop Tony Soprano charisma?

Additionally, I'm the only ethnic male in the class, the only male with glasses, and the shortest male.

Gymcelling until you look like you deserve your username.

modus_coperandi said:
Gymcelling until you look like you deserve your username.

I boxed in HS and still gymcel, I look good, but i'm an ectomorph so I don't look big in flannels or long sleeve shirts

Have you got a little weak voice that no one can hear

coz that's classic incel

NekoStance said:
Have you got a little weak voice that no one can hear

coz that's classic incel

this may be the case, its a deep monotone voice, people often ask me to repeat myself

IronMike said:
this may be the case, its a deep monotone voice, people often ask me to repeat myself

Hmm. High t but autistic sounding

can be improved I'm sure