Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Programming is gay

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
No offense lmao. I just don't see how anyone except trannies could be fascinated by it.

Studying programming only to fuck trannies:feelshehe:

brutal. But I enjoy it at times. Especially when you get to solve puzzle like problems. Doesn't happen too often but when it does, it feels like a strategy game.

Cope, I managed to postmaxx to 20k by coding

I just don't see how anyone except trannies could be fascinated by it.
Case in point:

:feelshaha:

On a serious note though, this thread would belong in the Sewers if @wereqryan hadn't fixed it.

>i preffer to pracrice music

Studying programming only to fuck trannies:feelshehe:
cope at least 50% of programmers are straight currycels. Who don't fuck trannies. Only the white libtard ones do that shit.

i am only studying programming to careermaxx so that i can buy some expensive copes

it's a job like every other job, it's mostly currycels wageslaving in their shithole countries or moving to american to get mogged and rope

Programming rocks. You don't have to do anything but sit on your ass and type. The only limit is your intellect and imagination.
cope at least 50% of programmers are straight currycels. Who don't fuck trannies. Only the white libtard ones do that shit.
Wouldn't be too sure about that.

unless of course ur programming the third temple of Solomon

Its super boring and tedious.

But if you have a project, you get in the rhythm and focused enough to the point where time just flies.

Programming is one of the few things in this world that allows low value men to actually live a decent life. Yes, programming field is starting to get flooded with femoids but it's still relatively safe, at least for now. Lots of programmers are literal inkwels, short ugly nerds who were harassed by femoids from their teens.

But it'll be absolutely over for programcels in next 5-10 years, the field will be completely overrun with normies who value "softskills" and looks over actual knowledge.