Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Proof I went ER on a foid

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Commander
★★

Attachments

• ER2.png
    ER2.png
    452.2 KB · Views: 45
  • ER1.png
    ER1.png
    278.1 KB · Views: 46
JFL! If you feel the same way again please do not target any sub5 manlets since they suffer just as much as us.

I know that they are an easy target to assault but refrain from making their life worse than it already is.

Aspies are our only allies. Also low-inhib mogs me to suicide did you pay any fine ? How the fuck did you get caught ?

JFL! If you feel the same way again please do not target any sub5 manlets since they suffer just as much as us.

I know that they are an easy target to assault but refrain from making their life worse than it already is.

Aspies are our only allies. Also low-inhib mogs me to suicide did you pay any fine ? How the fuck did you get caught ?
If I were to go ER on a man, it'd be a chad/prettyboy sexhaver faggot with a gf.

No, I did not pay a fine.

As for how I got caught, I walked pass that same alleyway literally 2 days after my attack and 2 jerkops were investigating it.
One of them recognized me from the cctv footage and put me in cuffs.
This does not mean UK police are competent or good at their jobs, mind you.
They only took it seriously because I punched an 18 year old foid.
You can't spell cuck without the UK.

Remove those PDF files, they leak your name, I can see it

You are probably gonna go to jail dumbass, should have enacted your violence in minecraft. See you in a couple years buddy.

you should try to shoot one of them next time

If I were to go ER on a man, it'd be a chad/prettyboy sexhaver faggot with a gf.

No, I did not pay a fine.

As for how I got caught, I walked pass that same alleyway literally 2 days after my attack and 2 jerkops were investigating it.
One of them recognized me from the cctv footage and put me in cuffs.
This does not mean UK police are competent or good at their jobs, mind you.
They only took it seriously because I punched an 18 year old foid.
You can't spell cuck without the UK.
Caging that you got away with it!! Not even paying a fine I thought that it would be a big deal and that you'd be featured on the news knowing how cucked the UK is. :lul:

Your only huge mistake was not putting on a mask or anything to try and disguise yourself. Now if something similar happens the cops would be on your ass and you would be suspected.

If I were you I wouldn't make a thread about it for sure , you are in for a bad time once the cucks find out about this thread you may be possibly doxxed in some way, so be careful.

If I were you I wouldn't make a thread about it for sure , you are in for a bad time once the cucks find out about this thread you may be possibly doxxed in some way, so be careful.
He posted the PDFs and they were not anonymized correctly, if IT finds out about this, they might write to lady justice and link the posts he made over here. Sentence will be tripled once they find out he is a .IS incel, beyond over then :feelsrope:

He posted the PDFs and they were not anonymized correctly, if IT finds out about this, they might write to lady justice and link the posts he made over here. Sentence will be tripled once they find out he is a .IS incel, beyond over then :feelsrope:
yeah man that was very stupid of him I felt obliged to warn him about the dangers of posting shit like this.

Prevention and safety is more important than showing off.

Now I am not an expert at understanding the law but I know the essentials.

Either way I am actually impressed by his courage for first doing what he did and second posting about it.

Low-inhib as hell something I would never do first because I am not a violent person second because I am an abused dog and usually I am the one getting assaulted by normies for the way I act and look like.

I don't seek revenge but love to see how the tables sometimes turn.