Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee proof jewish people control wikipedia

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
male circumcision:

Circumcision is a medical procedure that removes the foreskin from the human penis.[

lo, female circumcision:

Female genital mutilation (FGM), also known as female genital cutting, female genital mutilation/cutting (FGM/C) and female circumcision,[a] is the ritual cutting or removal of some or all of the external female genitalia.

IMG 20220419 181416 561

Wikipedia is open source tho. Anyone can write anything there.

also everything on wikipedia about israel-palestine is very heavily biased towards israel, like this page which calls violent jewish terrorism “vandalism” and “retaliation“

it's genuinely bizarre how normies turn a blind eye to this barbarism and they gaslight people who just want little boys to have a right not to get essentially raped right after birth :feelsUgh: ok, I get it, you're not mentally strong enough to admit that so many people are evil and participated in this shit more or less conscious of the evil of it, ok, I get you have a buyers remorse and find it hard to accept that you got mutilated for no real reason, ok, maybe you genuinely don't care about your own pp, I can imagine that, but don't fucking gaslight people who DO care and who want little boys not to be branded like slaves (that's pretty much the Biblical basis for the ritual, getting branded as Jewish God's property, slaves were also meant to be circumcised by Jews)

I remember seeing bunch of radfem whores in soyyit arguing that how FGM is far worse than MGM and how male circumcision wasn't that bad at all. This reminded me of that ragefuel:feelsree:. Feminists being hypocritical cunts as usual.
No, only in theory
Wikipedia is under control of a cabal of jannies who lock articles and remove any wrong think edits
They are no different than soyyit jannies
It is not fucking free in practice at all, especially for politics and history
also everything on wikipedia about israel-palestine is very heavily biased towards israel, like this page which calls violent jewish terrorism “vandalism” and “retaliation“
To the surprise of nobody
There are a lot more biases in different conflicts as well
Just read talk pages of these articles, occasionally a few people will call their biases BS out, shills will come to perform mental gymnastics to defend it but then a janny comes and says "Y'all can't behave, locked!"
it's genuinely bizarre how normies turn a blind eye to this barbarism and they gaslight people who just want little boys to have a right not to get essentially raped right after birth :feelsUgh: ok, I get it, you're not mentally strong enough to admit that so many people are evil and participated in this shit more or less conscious of the evil of it, ok, I get you have a buyers remorse and find it hard to accept that you got mutilated for no real reason, ok, maybe you genuinely don't care about your own pp, I can imagine that, but don't fucking gaslight people who DO care and who want little boys not to be branded like slaves (that's pretty much the Biblical basis for the ritual, getting branded as Jewish God's property, slaves were also meant to be circumcised by Jews)
Normies have no original thoughts and are perfectly happy being hypocritical cunts
More news at seven, fuck normies:feelsping:

To the surprise of nobody
There are a lot more biases in different conflicts as well
Just read talk pages of these articles, occasionally a few people will call their biases BS out, shills will come to perform mental gymnastics to defend it but then a janny comes and says "Y'all can't behave, locked!"
:yes::yes::yes:I tried to edit on kikepedia a few times and had to quit for the sake of my sanity. Not to mention wikipedia relies on (((academic))) sources which r cucked to hell

High IQ and based thread tbh.

Thank god I was older when they did it and sedated.
I don't remember much but IIRC I was confused and traumatized.

I still am disgusted by the look of uncircumcised penis tho.

Ok, but the real question is:

Why did you need proof in the first place to know this was the case? Is it not readily obvious?

Wikipedia is open source and you live in a free and democratic society, goyim! Nothing to worry about.
Bildschirmfoto 2021 12 05 um 221343

Wikipedia is open source and you live in a free and democratic society, goyim! Nothing to worry about.
yup completely neutral

the firehose of falsehood is a contemporary model for Russian propaganda under Russian President Vladimir Putin.[1]

The Russian government used the technique during its offensive against Georgia in 2008, and continued to use it in Russia's conflict with Ukraine, including its successful use in 2014 during the annexation of Crimea,[1] and attempting to use it during the prelude to the 2022 invasion of Ukraine.[2] The model has been adopted by other governments and political movements around the world, including by former U.S. President Donald Trump

Biden and Hilary never used the firehose of falsehood amirite
Ukraine never firehoses its falsehoods either
they\re good peoples

It took you this long to realize that? :feelsseriously:

The content on wikipedia is incredibly heavily regulated by the mods, though. This can easily be seen by going to literally any political and/or controversial article on the site.

The content on wikipedia is incredibly heavily regulated by the mods, though. This can easily be seen by going to literally any political and/or controversial article on the site.
This. Try to edit any of those articles and ur shit will be undone in 1/2 hour by some faggot mod for some bullshit reason

It's not that the mods actually do all the work, it's that the mods have people and attitudes they will always side with

So you have non-mods reverting your shit and you get into a revert-war trying to install the truth (they keep blanking the truth) and a mod intervenes and bans you and not the liar, that's how it works

It's not that the mods actually do all the work, it's that the mods have people and attitudes they will always side with
Well, yeah, that's what I meant, and that's why I said regulated. :feelscomfy:

So you have non-mods reverting your shit and you get into a revert-war trying to install the truth (they keep blanking the truth) and a mod intervenes and bans you and not the liar, that's how it works
This is exactly what happens

Cuckpedia, the zog approved encyclopedia.

Founder of wikipedia is a kike so idk why is anyone surprised at this point

Founder of wikipedia is a kike so idk why is anyone surprised at this point
I don't see this in early life section of Jimmy Wales or Larry Sanger, which do you mean

founder IMO doesn't matter as much as who is currently in control

I don't see this in early life section of Jimmy Wales or Larry Sanger, which do you mean

founder IMO doesn't matter as much as who is currently in control

I remember my cousin had to get circumcision at 10 because of phymosis. He said that the recovery was the worst pain ever kek.

FEMALE GENITAL MULITATION IS BASED

re your 2nd link the Foundation only lists Jimmy as a "friend" does not say he's Jewish himself

re your 1st Dagoberto Belluci does not list his sources for saying Jimmy is Jew

Sanger wrote he wasn't https://larrysanger.org/2011/01/nope-i-am-not-a-jew-nttawwt/ wondering what evidence we have to contrary

Just the tip of the iceberg with these creatures