Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Proof that if you're Chad, personality doesn't mean a thing

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
"just work on your personality bro! It's important!":bluepill::lul:

"omg he's such a dick! He called my friends names! such a toxic personaliteehee -- b-b-but I still think he's cute and I have conflicting feelings**"

**I still want to fuck him because he's Chad, but yeah, he has a bad personality and I don't really care

when you add up thousands of stories like this it becomes irrefutable

respect women
respect

kūrva

Shit like this is exactly why bluepilled advice pisses me right the fuck off.

"omg he's such a dick! He called my friends names! such a toxic personaliteehee -- b-b-but I still think he's cute and I have conflicting feelings**"

**I still want to fuck him because he's Chad, but yeah, he has a bad personality and I don't really care
:feelstrash::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: o yes fuck me dick head.
This post makes me to kms.
Society logic.

The truth is, only a dead woman is a good woman.

Water is wet, deserts are hot.

IncelTears will never screenshot this though. Why bother, if you are ugly you are automatically hated

They hate these posts the most, since they shatter their whole worldview
^

Then they play it off with: "Umm, she doesn't represent every single wahmen on the planet you INTEL. Gather evidence from EVERY single Kween then I'll believe you."

Foids are flawed

tfw not even a single girl has crushed on me :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Chad - can do no wrong

Incel - on pins and needles if he even gets a chance

Jfl at her using yikes

Foids really contradict themselves way too much. On social media you see them hush over bad boys, convicts, etc who appear to be good looking. And then when you confront a foid, she hits you with the bluepill.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back