Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Proof that ThoughtfulCel is a simp chimp.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Every mammal in the animal kingdom where the male is provider and protector is likely more aggressive toward males than females.
Except for human men, where the less sex apparently makes you more aggresive towards men.

Probably sniffing her ass there.

I dont think this counts as simping. There were also men there but he waited patiently. A well mannered and courteous being imo.

FOOL! RAPE HER!

What do you have to say for yourself, @ThoughtfulCel? Letting a human woman step out of your way instead of aping out on her?

View: https://i.imgur.com/ZORbPcb.gifv

This isn't funny. I am not a simp. Also im way bigger than that.

Image l

Gimmickcels be like : I'm not funny or interesting

Must be his cuck cousin
@ThoughtfulCel go beat up some sense in him
full

Must be his cuck cousin
@ThoughtfulCel go beat up some sense in him
full
He is not my cousin. I would know who my cousin is. We don't all look alike you know.

4098943 MALVOIUN 7

I was speaking metaphorically.
Just like saying someone has a Chinese or German cousin
True. We refer to ourselves as brothers. Unlike humans, apes have a strong brotherhood.

He is genetically modified tho

I don't like being around animals that can easily kill me.

Title is kinda catchy tbh

wish creator had cleaned it up, mispelled "whenever" and bad spacing in places
It's meant to be a satirical meme to discredit alt-righters. It's supposed to look bad and sound hyperbolic on purpose. No one who actually wants to promote race science would make this because they know it would be brutally discredited by liberals. I bet you believe all those "I want to rape dumb femoids!!!!" posts on IncelTears too

It's meant to be a satirical meme to discredit alt-righters. It's supposed to look bad and sound hyperbolic on purpose. No one who actually wants to promote race science would make this because they know it would be brutally discredited by liberals. I bet you believe all those "I want to rape dumb femoids!!!!" posts on IncelTears too
I dunno, could be false flag meme but could also be genuine, it's too close to truth