Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Proof

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
Need more proof on the gaza hospital attack . One Israeli faggot is saying that it's a failed missile attack and that Iran is giving missiles to hammas.

@Darth_Aurelius @K9Otaku @Atavistic Autist

Need more proof on the gaza hospital attack . One Israeli faggot is saying that it's a failed missile attack and that Iran is giving missiles to hammas.

Hitler bw cp 1344870 4132143282

Dont even dream about it!

Tell him heres your proof and then bash his head with your open palm

opinion denied

Plus Iran has a rightful right to defend a people that is being oppressed by untrustworthy colonizers from foreign lands. The US should stop bullying brown people for once.

How on Earth do you imagine you can get "proof" in the current situation?

Don't trust the kikes

I think that so much of what is happening is going to be concealed by both the proverbial fog of war as well as the machinations of the idf in their efforts to contrive the information coming out of Gaza in a way that is maximally charitable to their own diabolical jewish interests. Juts look at kike influencers on IG right now and you will see just how deep they imbibe the official idf narrative and are incapable of recognizing the propaganda element of warfare for what it always is. Detached objectivity is extremely hard to come by in this particular conflict and so many sides have some type of filter so it will be hard to decipher the truth from the onslaught of bullshit.

I think that so much of what is happening is going to be concealed by both the proverbial fog of war as well as the machinations of the idf in their efforts to contrive the information coming out of Gaza in a way that is maximally charitable to their own diabolical jewish interests. Juts look at kike influencers on IG right now and you will see just how deep they imbibe the official idf narrative and are incapable of recognizing the propaganda element of warfare for what it always is. Detached objectivity is extremely hard to come by in this particular conflict and so many sides have some type of filter so it will be hard to decipher the truth from the onslaught of bullshit.

Hi sir I have received my policy list and I've PM'd you. It is about the detainment of me

all kikes are liers

Hi sir I have received my policy list and I've PM'd you. It is about the detainment of me
I don't have any active/unread PM's from you as of right now. Did you send me anything yet?

I don't have any active/unread PM's from you as of right now. Did you send me anything yet?
Maybe it's the delay but I have started a conversation I will take a ss right now sir

Asked admins to erase post count due to past post spam. Want to start fresh.
Ah good choice my good sir. I personally favor quality of posts over quantity so I completely understand your excellent decision.