Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Proving the superiority of calisthenic training to gym rats

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
They still train with weights. Even for pull ups and dips they use weights to make it harder. Just lol at calisthenics. Have fun doing 300 push ups to get the same benefit as 3 sets of 8 reps :feelshaha:

They still train with weights. Even for pull ups and dips they use weights to make it harder. Just lol at calisthenics. Have fun doing 300 push ups to get the same benefit as 3 sets of 8 reps :feelshaha:

If the exercise becomes too easy you graduate to explosive muscle ups + dips on rings instead nigga, also push ups should be as quickly replaced by one handed pushups and then planche

I don't like catheter training

if you just wanna be agile and build almost no muscle go for calisthenics, if you wanna get bigger and build muscle go weightlifting. No one is denying from doing both tho.

Its stupid to say superiority, you can do both and complement each other.

I have many pull up , parallel bar based excercises in my weight lifting routine :feelsLSD:

I got slower results with Calisthenics, the only benefit is that it's free.

just genetics
nothing else :cryfeels: