Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming PS4

SalveMatteo

SalveMatteo

USELEES FLESH
★★
Finally getting a Console
Saved my Shit for it
Yes it's I know it's been 11 years
But shit I wanted this shit for so long
I lived in a Third World Shit Country
Just two problems I don't have shit for games and the Playstation Plus Subscription :feelsohgod:

Never began for PClets

Gaming is for whites only

Finally getting a Console
Saved my Shit for it
Yes it's I know it's been 11 years
But shit I wanted this shit for so long
I lived in a Third World Shit Country
Just two problems I don't have shit for games and the Playstation Plus Subscription :feelsohgod:
Download

Ask God

You should have gone for ps1 or ps2 then

Cheaper + more games + no online anyway

There are no games worth playing on that shit should have gotten a ps1 instead

I'm Dirt Cheap Poor

Ghost of Tsushima?

Bloodborne?
Fromsoftware are hacks who make shitty trash games mindlessly worshipped by zoomers,except the robot games,who ripped off bunch of epic old games bloodborne is direct ripoff of nightmare creatures 1 2 from ps1 Japs always steal everything from everyne else they dont have original creations except maybe pederasty

Fromsoftware are hacks who make shitty trash games mindlessly worshipped by zoomers,except the robot games,who ripped off bunch of epic old games bloodborne is direct ripoff of nightmare creatures 1 2 from ps1 Japs always steal everything from everyne else they dont have original creations except maybe pederasty
Tf Bloodborne is a masterpiece. The story the gameplay everything. How can you said that, zoomer don’t even play bloodborne

I had my ps4 for 4 years since probably the last decent console jewny made

They only played elden ring

Tf Bloodborne is a masterpiece. The story the gameplay everything. How can you said that, zoomer don’t even play bloodborne
I can say that because all "souls like" games is complete trash garbage for reddit sheep,becase i played wide variety of video games all my life i can easily see what is trash what is not. general rule of thumb is :flies -the mass majority- are attracted to shit

I can say that because all "souls like" games is complete trash garbage for reddit sheep,becase i played wide variety of video games all my life i can easily see what is trash what is not. general rule of thumb is :flies -the mass majority- are attracted to shit
I played lots of game too. Let it die, nier, hollow knight, ninja Gaiden, mortal kombat at and lots more

I played lots of game too. Let it die, nier, hollow knight, ninja Gaiden, mortal kombat at and lots more
U are trolling yes ?
This games is really cringe trash lol
Excet niinja gaiden mortal kombat

Download emulator,play nightmare creatures. U will see this japanese dogs stole everything

Is far cry trash too then? Why do you hate Bloodborne soo much, you’re just being a boomer man

Evil within can’t be trash too?

I mean let it die is very niche

Sekiro is stealing too?

Have you ever played dark soul 1?

It’s old people game

And I love it

One of my favorite

Sorry butu are making too many posts,maybr u could write them all in one big post instead