Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

putting cucktear vermin in their place

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
princestankysheboon wont be stinking up this thread since I already have another thread to tell off that vomit inducing south american jungle dwelling swamp creature. so lets get started on the rest of the leeches.
what really need to happen is you getting your broken and your eyes cut out as punishment for being a disgusting coward who bullies innocent virgin men all day on a hate-sub-reddit.
I would pay good money to see eaten alive by a horde of fireants. your a HATE GROUP and you need the antifa treatment.
your dad should have been castrated his pathetic sperm spawned a useless narcissistic parasite skank like you.
says the soyfaggot coward who bullys low status lonely virgin men on a hate subreddit behind the anonymity of an online persona. otherwise a true hERo would shove their boot up your ass. YOU ALL BELONG IN PRISON. IT IS A HATE GROUP AND SHOULD BE SHUNNED LIKE KIWIFARMS WAS. same fucking thing. IT, KF, hate groups full of cowards bullying and stalking low status virgin men.

Last edited: