thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Captain
-
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Captain
-
inb4 the hater guy is a tranny and all his likes come from thirsty beta men who cant get laid with women so they try a tranny

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
-
"stfu bundle of sticks"
for those of you unfamiliar with historical terms "Faggots" were bundles of sticks used to light fires

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
You know how it is. Everything is fucked

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
"stfu bundle of sticks"
for those of you unfamiliar with historical terms "Faggots" were bundles of sticks used to light fires
I read that was a myth pushed by oppression-point seeking gays and that it was just a term used originally for hen like old women (so gay men were compared to them because they were similar). I want to look into more though since I'm not 100% sure.

Last edited:
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
-
I read that was a myth pushed by oppression-point seeking gays and that it was just a term used originally for hen like old women (so gay men were compared to them because they were similar).
gays and women are the people who have the most sex in this world. Plus how is it "oppression" to be called a word? like lol, get over it

Incellectual

Incellectual

-
gays and women are the people who have the most sex in this world. Plus how is it "oppression" to be called a word? like lol, get over it
to them oppression = "made me feel bad". its why they think they are oppressed because someone made a mean comment about their group on twitter despite not having any real consequences irl for being in said group.

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
-
to them oppression = "made me feel bad". its why they think they are oppressed because someone made a mean comment about their group on twitter despite not having any real consequences irl for being in said group.
it's what happens when leftist and liberal SJW like views are pushed onto the masses. I notice most millenials end up in 2 categories, extremely conservative and right wing, or extremely liberal and left wing. There really is no in between for millennials. Either 100% beta soyboy cuck, or 100% religious boomer minded retard

Incellectual

Incellectual

-
it's what happens when leftist and liberal SJW like views are pushed onto the masses. I notice most millenials end up in 2 categories, extremely conservative and right wing, or extremely liberal and left wing. There really is no in between for millennials. Either 100% beta soyboy cuck, or 100% religious boomer minded retard
if I'm 21 am I a millenial or gen Z?

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
-
if I'm 21 am I a millenial or gen Z?
Well i'll be 20 in January, we're basically an in between generation. We're not the generic millenial, and we're also not the generic zoomer, we're simply a doomer incel tbh

HidekiTojota

HidekiTojota

Conquistadorcel, Historycel
-
Americans deciding who’s untermensch.
Just lol.

Incellectual

Incellectual

-
Well i'll be 20 in January, we're basically an in between generation. We're not the generic millenial, and we're also not the generic zoomer, we're simply a doomer incel tbh
tbhtbh. I relate with neither of them.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
I remember that one from a Twitter post about trannies or something, it was posted here a few days ago

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Officer
-
Fucking soy beard coper.

Beard is a genetic adaptation to hide shit chin and jaw. To fraud masculinity.

It's why they call gay men's wives "beards".