Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Question about racism (blackcels welcome)

Jfl

Must be nice being a Mayo and never having to deal with racism.

Even to the point where you don’t think it’s real

Must be fucking nice

What measure is a Mayo's opinion on anything social? Why isn't that racism? That I should have to shut up because I'm white?
White people's opinions are taken very seriously on any platform, which is why they are always the topic of discussion. Actually, they are glorified. A white nobody can have a significant impact on any social media platform by just displaying his/her belief system, Nobody else can do that. That isn't detrimental to whites at all
We do experience racism, by our own women, some of whom prefer black men. Just because it is our own race hating us doesn't make it any less racist. These women hate white men so much they actively breed with black men to dilute our dna.
Outliers. Literally any stat regarding racial preference shows this is not the case. Unless every single person is cut from the same cloth, you will find people that are just different.

Last edited:
All races are racist

You can google my shit and then eat it, itll help your skin little niglet

Whatever you dog smelling noodle haired honky

No matter how bad my life is I know it’s better than some frail, anime loving, inbred white boy who jerks off to all the male JoJo characters JFL :feelsgah:

I know I’ll be able to ascend before your pathetic ass:lul:

Whatever you dog smelling noodle haired honky

No matter how bad my life is I know it’s better than some frail, anime loving, inbred white boy who jerks off to all the male JoJo characters JFL :feelsgah:

I know I’ll be able to ascend before your pathetic ass:lul:
Most feral monkey niggers like you ascend in high scool by nt maxing, seeing as you failed even that, youll end up as an oldcel nigger that no one likes. Begging whites for welfare checks and blaming racism on your pathetic,lonely life. Typical pattern of stinking troglodyte apes. All you have as a low iq shitskin is your highschool years of thugmaxing and you even failed that :lul::lul::lul:

Kys and stop being a burden to your parents who have to buy nike shoes and chicken tendies for friendless niglet that they are embarrassed of. :feelsYall:

Most feral monkey niggers like you ascend in high scool by nt maxing, seeing as you failed even that, youll end up as an oldcel nigger that no one likes. Begging whites for welfare checks and blaming racism on your pathetic,lonely life. Typical pattern of stinking troglodyte apes. All you have as a low iq shitskin is your highschool years of thugmaxing and you even failed that :lul::lul::lul:

Kys and stop being a burden to your parents who have to buy nike shoes and chicken tendies for friendless niglet that they are embarrassed of. :feelsYall:

TLDR

Struck a nerve with the pale cum skin?

JFL at being part of the supposed “master race” and still being Incel :feelskek:

But you’re probably just a faggot in denial that jerks off to JoJo:feelshaha:
But blacks are the reason USA's crime rates are so high

Aren’t you a Euro Fag?

The Fuck you know about the U.S?

Mayo’s had it coming now they’re all running scared

Racism is a subdivision of lookism.

White people's opinions are taken very seriously on any platform, which is why they are always the topic of discussion. Actually, they are glorified. A white nobody can have a significant impact on any social media platform by just displaying his/her belief system, Nobody else can do that. That isn't detrimental to whites at all

As a white person, I'm told I don't have the perspectives to weigh in on social justice. So bad is it for white people in this arena, that when black people voice opinions that go against the Twitter majority, the first assumption is "It must be a white person who stole a black person's picture so people would listen to them."

When it comes to the social justice debate, whites are like women in the Middle East. Not to speak or be seen without permission from their handlers.

Honestly who fucking cares inceldom and lookism is a much bigger problem than rascism.

TLDR

Struck a nerve with the pale cum skin?

JFL at being part of the supposed “master race” and still being Incel :feelskek:

But you’re probably just a faggot in denial that jerks off to JoJo:feelshaha:

Aren’t you a Euro Fag?

The Fuck you know about the U.S?

Mayo’s had it coming now they’re all running scared
will u 1v2 quinn24 and weeb25 in a street fight

will u 1v2 quinn24 and weeb25 in a street fight

Anytime they want it I’ll do it:feelsBox:

Got no prob gunning down whitey:woke:

Black NIGGAZ with Gunz lives MATTTER!:lul::lul: