Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Question about racism (blackcels welcome)

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Does racism exist among blacks as much as the media claim? Or is a certain percentage of that just due to lookism. For example if you are an ugly black male and someone mistreats you, how do you know if it’s due to your race or your ugliness?

If @Colvin76 was shot 5 times, do you think a million people would march for him?

Jfl

Must be nice being a Mayo and never having to deal with racism.

Even to the point where you don’t think it’s real

Must be fucking nice

Jfl

Must be fucking nice
I think it’s real to a point. I also believe lookism is real. So if you’re an ugly black when do you know if it’s cuz you’re a nigger or ugly?

And yes it is nice. Especially when you hit hour 30s. It’s like your invisible to police lol.
If @Colvin76 was shot 5 times, do you think a million people would march for him?
If he’s very ugly probably very few.

Last edited:
I think it’s real to a point. I also believe lookism is real. So if you’re an ugly black when do you know if it’s cuz you’re a nigger or ugly?

If he’s very ugly probably very few.

:feelswhat:

You’re an idiot

Ugliness probably makes it worse most likely, like most things in life.
I doubt meeks would get the same treatment.

No no no

Jfl

Must be fucking nice
It's was nice getting my ass kicked by groups of random black strangers for just being white.

It's was nice getting my ass kicked by groups of random black strangers for just being white.

Lies

You did something

Jfl

Must be fucking nice

What measure is a Mayo's opinion on anything social? Why isn't that racism? That I should have to shut up because I'm white?

What measure is a Mayo's opinion on anything social? Why isn't that racism? That I should have to shut up because I'm white?

Because you don’t know shit

Your oblivious to all the shit you create then get offended when someone calls you out for creating it!

Fuck White People

Because you don’t know shit

Your oblivious to all the shit you create then get offended when someone calls you out for creating it!

Fuck White People

I didn't create anything. That's more racism on your part. You hold my whiteness itself in evil esteem. I'm bad just for being white.

I didn't create anything. That's more racism on your part. You hold my whiteness itself in evil esteem. I'm bad just for being white.

You didn’t create it but you sure as hell do anything to stop it, and you are guilty of perpetuating It wether you admit to it or not.

All these riots that got people like you scared are caused by your unwillingness to accept an issue that you feel you didn’t create but take part in daily

thats a high iq question, if i ever seen one teebeeeich

Wtf is a teebeech

Fucking lockdown joindate members should all be banned:feelswhat:

You didn’t create it but you sure as hell do anything to stop it, and you are guilty of perpetuating It wether you admit to it or not.

All these riots that got people like you scared are caused by your unwillingness to accept an issue that you feel you didn’t create but take part in daily

Fuck outta here. It's not my job to save the world. I don't stop rapes or bank robberies either, and won't. I'm not responsible for those.

lmao eat shit you monkey, you can go back to africa and live with your local 70iq retards just like yourself :feelskek: ofc you monkey like creatures cant live near whites and no one likes you

@Weeb25 I guess frothy could fuck up that nig real good since frothy has a blackbelt as well in judo
he would leave shit colored puddle on the street from that nigger

Jfl

Must be fucking nice

We do experience racism, by our own women, some of whom prefer black men. Just because it is our own race hating us doesn't make it any less racist. These women hate white men so much they actively breed with black men to dilute our dna.

I'll give you an honest answer: No.

Am I saying racists don't exist? OF COURSE THEY DO.

However, especially in America, they've created this lie that everyday they're 'fighting for their lives' when in reality they're not.

In the UK the racism is more subtle. Violence isn't really glorified the way it is in America nor are social outbreaks etc, so any racism an ethnic will experience is very subtle, rarely is it blatant.

The issue with America. The ethnic (mainly black community) has numerous issues that draws so much negative attention to themselves. As such, any outbreak/death/altercation that occurs they'l believe is racially motivated.

Also everyone can be racist/experience racism. Even caucasions, so I believe this thread should be addressed to Incels of all races.

I just feel it’s pointless to tackle any “ism” without first accepting looksim.

he would leave shit colored puddle on the street from that nigger

You wouldn’t do shit pussy

Fucking weeb JFL self proclaimed faggot :feelskek:

Little niglet is angry :feelsYall:

I’ll be in the next protest ready to burn your house down and rape your mother :feelshaha:

Weeb jfl at loving chink culture:lul:

This thread is an example of what I said earlier

Whitey causes all the problems and gets upset when called out on them

Last edited:
I’ll be in the next protest ready to burn your house down and rape your mother :feelshaha:

Weeb jfl at loving chink culture:lul:

This thread is an example of what I said earlier

Whitey causes all the problems and gets upset when called out on them
You can google my shit and then eat it, itll help your skin little niglet

Last edited: