Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question - do you believe in 'Assume the Opposite' theory??

do you believe in 'assume the opposite' theory

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FuRed

FuRed

Banned
-
Looking at the Nick Fuentes thread where he came out and seemed to suggest he was a virgin, I noticed a number of posters didn't believe any of it, claiming he was working some kind of angle.
It reminded me of how many here sometimes call IT tards and the like lying incels-in-denial when they claim not to be incels.

So the question is - do you believe in 'always assume the opposite theory??'

If you do then you must really believe we're living in a crazy backwards world, where guys claiming to be slayers are incels and actually this forum is full of fakecel noncels.

But tbh it seems that some guys here really do believe that.

IT'S POLL TIME! :redpill::blackpill::whitepill:

There's no way Nick Fuentes is just foolin'. It's career suicide. He just happens to be bold/stupid enough to say these things publicly.

I absolutely believe that most normies who claim to have had sex are telling the truth. IT for the most part isn't lying, a lot of them are openly incels-in-denial. Just look a the comments and see how many "I'm not an incel buuuut" posts there are and also check up on that regular thread they have where virgins can ask for bluepilled advice. Beyond that, there's a bunch of foids who definitely aren't virgins and autists like provetheincelwrong who are obviously lying (which i attribute to them being retards, not the "assume the opposites" theory holding any water).

I have no idea who the fuck Nick Fuentes is.

There's no way Nick Fuentes is just foolin'. It's career suicide. He just happens to be bold/stupid enough to say these things publicly.

Nick Fuentes is a manlet so yes he's a virgin.