Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for people that used to be underweight or overweight

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Did people start treating you better once you reached a normal weight or was it more or less same I wonder what people are gonna start treating me like once I reach a normal weight

Did people start treating you better once you reached a normal weight or was it more or less same I wonder what people are gonna start treating me like once I reach a normal weight
Yes. I get treated better by others now that I'm lean but it's still over for me.

So it went from it never begun to it’s over
Pretty much. Doesn't help when you get ridiculed for being fat by parents but they still buy you the fucking food.

A little better yes, people used to bully me about being thin and small. But when I say better I mean people stopped bullying me about being thin and just treat me like an ugly autistic guy now. These days I don't interact with people much so maybe I'm just more sheltered from it.

How thin are you? Could a sudden gust of wind push you around? That's how bad it was at one point.

Last edited:
Family told me to eat and was too skinny when i was a normal weight. Can’t really tell because i don’t know anybody or work.

Got harsh remarks when i was overweight a few times. Like ew or ugly

People stopped remarking how extremely skinny I am and stopped saying I was anorexic. Otherwise no, still an incel

Who here is happy after drinking soda and ice cream and just got done with an 18" triple cheese pizza as fuck?

Yes. I get treated better by others now that I'm lean but it's still over for me.
Lifefuel tho, run me through how you did it

Used to be hungry skeleton then started forcefeeding myself and weightlifting. Only difference is one time my mom complimented my biceps. Then I stopped lifting and became kind of skinny again.

Don't remind me I'm a fat as in fat ass