Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question for rapecels and pedocels

Also its not pedophilia unless she is 12 :feelsUgh:
Depending on what nation or culture you reside in, yes, I know that not all of you live in the west where many of you are from around the world where the mental attitudes are much different. :feelsjuice:

There seems to be an obsession with virginity on grounds of some kind of magical purity, I find this to be an interesting obsession.

For me, I would just be happy if any woman gave me any kind of attention and devotion, virgin or not. :feelsjuice:
You are way more likely to be cucked by a non virgin my trusted glowie
Depending on what nation or culture you reside in, yes, I know that not all of you live in the west where many of you are from around the world where the mental attitudes are much different. :feelsjuice:
Pedo translates to child.
Teens are not children.

You are way more likely to be cucked by a non virgin my trusted glowie

Pedo translates to child.
Teens are not children.
For me, I would not be attracted to any woman under the age of sixteen but with laws being what they are to obviously avoid cultural stigma and persecution under the law I am forced to wait the additional two more years [18], so yes, teens are not children. I would define a child as anybody younger than sixteen, but once again, this is a nuanced subject since it is a cultural classification different in every part of the world. Also, men are cucked by all age groups of females anymore. :feelsjuice:

For me, I would not be attracted to any woman under the age of sixteen but with laws being what they are to obviously avoid cultural stigma and persecution under the law I am forced to wait the additional two more years, so yes, teens are not children. I would define a child as anybody younger than sixteen, but once again, this is a nuanced subject since it is a cultural classification different in every part of the world. :feelsjuice:
How old are you again ?
Im 19 so i cant be blamed for thinking a 14 year old is fuckable

Would you fuck a 14 yo if you were 19?
I can certainly understand being a much younger man where a five year difference of lifespan seems like an absurd arbitrary trivial thing. Much different however when you're significantly much older like I am. :feelsjuice:

I can certainly understand being a much younger man where a five year difference of lifespan seems like an absurd arbitrary trivial thing. :feelsjuice:
See :feelsPop: now 19 is being a young adult, young adults are basically adults and 35 yo people are adults, so whats stopping you from possibly getting into a relationship with a 14 yo? :feelsPop:

So let's do a hypothetical, if a bombshell non-virgin 24 year old woman offered her undying affection towards you in complete loyal devotion, you would still think about very young girls?:feelswhere:
What is a bombshell? Attractive female? If that would include 24 year old east asians then sure, I would forget about Lolis in an instant

See :feelsPop: now 19 is being a young adult, young adults are basically adults and 35 yo people are adults, so whats stopping you from possibly getting into a relationship with a 14 yo? :feelsPop:
Because I would want a woman on the same mental maturity level as I am, but I only speak for myself saying that. For me, not everything is simply a utility of sexual intercourse, at my age you grow to want a life partner something of which I've been cursed the misfortune of not having. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
a woman on the same mental maturity level as I am
IdealisticDeafeningHatchetfish max 1mb

Because I would want a woman on the same mental maturity level as I am, but I only speak for myself saying that. For me, not everything is simply a utility of sexual intercourse, at my age you grow to want a life partner something of which I've been cursed the misfortune of not having. :feelsjuice:
And bruh im a relationshipcel too :feelsUgh:

If a foid who was eighteen years or older showed interest in you having a sexually healthy relationship of companionship, would you stop thinking about rape and young little girls? I'm asking the question out of curiosity, please indulge me. :feelsjuice:
Interesting topic though had I myself made it I would have tagged it “experiment” as opposed to “discussion”. :feelshehe:

In all honesty, I will never understand people's obsession with virginity, it's something that holds no interest for me whatsoever. :feelsjuice:

I'm more concerned about women's bigotry towards virgin males as opposed to the opposite.

Personally I never grasped the interest pedos and hebes have. Such age groups never elicited sexual interest from me. I'm ambivalent towards such preferences otherwise. The youngest I've had interest in was 17-18 but realistically even given the chance I would gravitate towards 20-mid 20's. I've always been this way even before reaching wizard status.

Like many users here I've been abused, mocked and bullied by foids and normies alike yet I don't seek psychological refuge in a virgin or adolescent girl. I've even been attracted to many tall foids and I don't mind athletic physiques.

What might my fellow armchair psychologists conclude about that?

View attachment 557449

And bruh im a relationshipcel too :feelsUgh:
Truth be told there is probably no woman on the same mental wavelength or capacity as I am, I would be content if she was at least close enough to it. It is my opinion that if we incels were in positive sexual relationships these thoughts of rape or sexual attractions to young girls would diminish rapidly to an ultimate low if not completely, a theory of mine anyways. :feelsjuice:

Truth be told there is probably no woman on the same mental wavelength or capacity as I am, I would be content if she was at least close enough to it. It is my opinion that if we incels were in positive sexual relationships these thoughts of rape or sexual attractions to young girls would diminish rapidly to an ultimate low if not completely, a theory of mine anyways. :feelsjuice:
Tbh its satire to trigger soycucks

Interesting topic though had I myself made it I would have tagged it “experiment” as opposed to “discussion”. :feelshehe:
You know, I was half tempted to list it as an experiment, but then again, the best kinds of experiments especially with the control group of this thread are to bring out in a group discussion I think. But, you're quite right as usual my fren. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
What is a bombshell? Attractive female? If that would include 24 year old east asians then sure, I would forget about Lolis in an instant
Yes, bombshell is slang for attractive. :feelsjuice:

I'm more concerned about women's bigotry towards virgin males as opposed to the opposite.

Personally I never grasped the interest pedos and hebes have. Such age groups never elicited sexual interest from me. I'm ambivalent towards such preferences otherwise. The youngest I've had interest in was 17-18 but realistically even given the chance I would gravitate towards 20-mid 20's. I've always been this way even before reaching wizard status.

Like many users here I've been abused, mocked and bullied by foids and normies alike yet I don't seek psychological refuge in a virgin or adolescent girl. I've even been attracted to many tall foids and I don't mind athletic physiques.

What might my fellow armchair psychologists conclude about that?
Yes, the bigotry towards male virgins by women is extremely problematic. I agree.

Occasionally I'll see a sixteen or seventeen year old sexually pleasing to my eyes, but yes, a majority of the time I'll gravitate towards women in their twenties as well. It seems your mindset is close to mine. :feelsjuice: