Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question for those here who go out, outside of work or school

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
How the fuck do you guys know where to go, especially to places you've never been before? As someone who has severe agoraphobia the last time I went out non-locally was with my family to some part of a European capital we've never been to, yet I notice they still seem to know exactly which routes to take while barely looking at their phones, this was years ago. Hell I can't even navigate my local area without getting lost and I've lived here practically all my life, does everyone have some kind of mini map implanted into their brains and I don't? Fuck I hate being ugly and low iq because of genetics

Last edited:
I know my area like the back of my hand, so I would never get lost here.

mogs me as always
I think you have a poor sense of direction, your brain is normally meant to map out the places you’ve been so you don’t get lost.

I’m sorry.

I know my area like the back of my hand, so I would never get lost here.
I literally have maps made in my head for all the places I've been

thats some shit spacial memory ngl

I go for walks in the park late at night, does that make me a "cel"

i think it's due to being high inhib so when you're in a new place, your brain frantically starts outlining everything in a 1:1 scale to ensure survival.

places do not scare me , but actually being around too many people who we have nothing in common with , everyone minding his own business and no one cares about another but at the same time we are so close to each others especially in public transport . it make me very uncomfortable . we are every close in space but also very far from each others minds and hearts .
the perfect time for me is when no one is around , just me night walking in the vast streets

What's strange about me is that I'm not scared when there are many people, like 20-1000+.
What's scaring me the most is when I'm in a small group, like 5-10 people. I'm way more exposed in that situation and it fills me with anxiety.

It's over for low IQ people

places do not scare me , but actually being around too many people who we have nothing in common with , everyone minding his own business and no one cares about another but at the same time we are so close to each others especially in public transport . it make me very uncomfortable . we are every close in space but also very far from each others minds and hearts .
the perfect time for me is when no one is around , just me night walking in the vast streets
have you got the homosexual secretly
How the fuck is that even possible? Once again mogs me
"due to being high inhib so when you're in a new place, your brain frantically starts outlining everything in a 1:1 scale to ensure survival."
One of the reasons why it happens

Last edited:
Google maps crew

How the fuck do you guys know where to go, especially to places you've never been before? As someone who has severe agoraphobia the last time I went out non-locally was with my family to some part of a European capital we've never been to, yet I notice they still seem to know exactly which routes to take while barely looking at their phones, this was years ago. Hell I can't even navigate my local area without getting lost and I've lived here practically all my life, does everyone have some kind of mini map implanted into their brains and I don't? Fuck I hate being ugly and low iq because of genetics
Einstein got lost at Princeton

I think you have a poor sense of direction, your brain is normally meant to map out the places you’ve been so you don’t get lost.
mine doesn't, i have trouble even going for my appointments and I've been going to the same general practitioner for 10+ years. Lost count how many times I got lost despite me having an appointment every few weeks

I’m sorry.
your not
Google maps crew
fuck that kike technology

I always visit a forest close to my house to cope with nature and seeing some squirrels run around, pretty fun ngl.

I like to walk around a park in my town and smoke, good cope ngl