Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Question on normies

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
How should a normie evaluate the level of foid he could get. His lowest rated girl interested in him, the highest rated, or a weighted average?

Doesn’t apply to us incel subhumans.

*Ahem*

Modern average men have proven time and time again that they will take anything and everything on their plate, if you look at male profiles then the only serious ones you'd see with somewhat high standards are gigachads.

Normies can get laid, married, etc.

But they will never be able to hold standards above the female not being 800 pounds (sometimes not even that in big city areas).

The reality of male standards is that it's non-existent for almost every man except the ones that get so much attention that they're forced to weed through their options.

Normies don't get shit. I saw a couple of 6"1 and 6"3 dudes orbit a fat tranny looking creature and none of them got anything out of it. Its over for them :lul: :lul: :lul:

Never think about this before

Normies only options are sub3 foids & landwhales anyway and thats if they betabuxx :lul: :lul: :lul:

Normies don't get shit. I saw a couple of 6"1 and 6"3 dudes orbit a fat tranny looking creature and none of them got anything out of it. Its over for them :lul: :lul: :lul:
Brutal
Normies only options are sub3 foids & landwhales anyway and thats if they betabuxx :lul: :lul: :lul:
And single mothers. I remember a normie Somali guy who was ~ 26 + 49kg soaking wet, stood around 5’6 bragging to us about smashing an ugly single mum. “Wallahi I don’t even care about face ahk” :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

*Ahem*

Modern average men have proven time and time again that they will take anything and everything on their plate, if you look at male profiles then the only serious ones you'd see with somewhat high standards are gigachads.

Normies can get laid, married, etc.

But they will never be able to hold standards above the female not being 800 pounds (sometimes not even that in big city areas).

The reality of male standards is that it's non-existent for almost every man except the ones that get so much attention that they're forced to weed through their options.