Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question to oldcels, what was this forum like during COVID ?

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
What kind of discussions took place ? Did we've soys saying they should get vaccinated or based inkwells rejecting the vax?

Last edited:
@bannedincel @Uggo Mongo

Did you take the vaccines?

Don’t know. I signed up in December 2022, kek

I remember @Indari the tranny fucker wanted to get jabbed in his ass

I can't remember anyone who was pro vax. Most believed that virus doesn't even exist, or that it was a meme weaker than seasonal flu.

https://incels.is/threads/sept-7-th...erent-getting-it-will-do-it-now-right.310435/ my posts are deleted in this thread but you can see where I'm quoted, this guy arch anemone was a clown

I also said we shouldn't shut down as they were locking down the country because it would destroy small businesses. Although it was good for me personally because I got lots of money I wouldn't have otherwise have gotten. But it was plain to see that the point was to normalize mail-in ballots for the 2020 election (in 2018 they introduced a lot of phony mail-in ballots in certain key races) and further eroding the middle class between lockdowns and BLM riots was just a bonus.

When the vax was trotted out most here were against it.

https://incels.is/threads/sept-7-th...erent-getting-it-will-do-it-now-right.310435/ my posts are deleted in this thread but you can see where I'm quoted, this guy arch anemone was a clown

I also said we shouldn't shut down as they were locking down the country because it would destroy small businesses. Although it was good for me personally because I got lots of money I wouldn't have otherwise have gotten. But it was plain to see that the point was to normalize mail-in ballots for the 2020 election (in 2018 they introduced a lot of phony mail-in ballots in certain key races) and further eroding the middle class between lockdowns and BLM riots was just a bonus.

When the vax was trotted out most here were against it.
There were lots of other reasons too. They wanted to normalise digital payments and make cash obsolete, make people even more socially apart from each other, etc etc

There were lots of other reasons too. They wanted to normalise digital payments and make cash obsolete, make people even more socially apart from each other, etc etc
I remember when after they rigged the election so many leftists and NPCs all across the country, thousands crammed together in places, were out in the streets rubbing shoulders, sharing drinks, kissing, hugging, etc all without masks, and then the week after they were back to saying "wear a mask" because the media told them to. :feelsseriously:

Also same thing with the BLM riots and looting. Wear a mask and distance yourselves when you're shopping, can't go to church, at the same time it's fine for thousands of people to protest shoulder to shoulder with niggers not wearing masks.

It was glorious. That was around the time when I joined. Personalityinkwell, diocel, the whole sewers gang. They were all there many I don't even remember now.

i was in prison all throughout ""covid""" so i dont know

A lot of "muh don't take the kike vaccine" and whatever